Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chatterbox
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Xanga Support > Xanga Resolved Topics
Letters2TheUnknown
Alright, is there anyway to get my left side modules and my chatterbox in the same column? It takes up too much space to have them in two separate columns... any way I can do that? Thank you biggrin.gif
sammi rules you
a link to your xanga would be helpful so we can see what you're talking about. wink.gif
Letters2TheUnknown
Alright, eh... www.xanga.com/baunngneile. So, the chatterbox is on the right, the left side modules are on.. the.. left. Yeah. Haha So, if I move the left side modules to the right, they're in a different column, y'know? Do you know of any way to put them in the same column? Danke.
sammi rules you
use this script: http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12751

just put the code for your chatterbox in the custom module.
Letters2TheUnknown
Awww Thank you soooo much...!!
Letters2TheUnknown
Well, wait, I think I've done it before, but it didn't work... bah. I'll try again anyway. Ha.
Letters2TheUnknown
Ick. It didn't work again.
It also says that I can't use any HTML in there... gosh darn it, they were right!
sammi rules you
hmm..well then, you could remove your modules completely and make your own. those work with chatterboxes.
Letters2TheUnknown
Ahh, well, thanks anyway! *too lazy to work on xanga at the moment*
sammi rules you
heh. anytime. biggrin.gif

-Topic Closed-

if you need any more help, feel free to PM me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.