Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the amazing race
Forums > Community Center > Music
lylbabyblooz
lol. i`m just curious..does anyone here watch The Amazing Race? If you do, who do you want to win? it would be soo cool if Chip&Kim won. & if you don`t watch the show, you should ..it`s a grrreat show.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race5/ biggrin.gif
sharerolling
Hey I looooove that show!! But I dont really care who wins. Omg, I missed it on Tuesday cuz of homework! mad.gif Is the re-run on Saturday?
Yemmerz
What is it about? I've heard about it, but never understood it.
silver-rain
omg, i love that show!! i really hope that chip&kim or linda&karen win. bleh, colin&christie annoy me, especially since they always come in first. bleh- i hope they get yielded next week.
frzn-lilyv
my older cousin in the flip is obsessed about that...i dont see whats so great about it thou. :/ im not a fan of those kinda shows...
vietspirit
wow. i like that show. i really enjoyed it.
ohBrian
the two cousins.. and the midget girl i felt bad for them 0-0
lylbabyblooz
QUOTE(ohBrian @ Sep 11 2004, 3:27 PM)
the two cousins.. and the midget girl i felt bad for them 0-0

lol why?
miszkristinexox
ahh ive been watching that show since the first season! i want the bowling moms to win! or the blonde dude and his girlfriend.
angel-roh
nope..what it is supposed to be? music? olympic?
MasterNe0
I love the amazing race. The first original one was the best. Second one wasn't too bad but I love how they went to Malaysia which was cool. This third one is funny thought.

Especially when two of the teams almost got arrested.
LeSLiE
My mom and my gramma watch that show, I've never seen it but it looks really cool! Maybe I should watch it sometime with my mom and gramma, heh
imafreakinazn
i didn't watch that show. i juss saw it on like best week ever and best summer ever. it looks kinda funny. happy.gif
lucky_clover
i don't want to watch that show.. it's kinds stupid.
teeners4
omg! I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!! haha but i love every reality tv show biggrin.gif i dono i want chip & kim to win cuz they're both so nice. and brandon & nicole are just so sweet, and brandon is like perfect =D haha and da bowling moms well im on da fence for them. it'd be koo if they won but im not rooting for them that much. and colin & christie~ i just have a thing for colin! haha wub.gif
xtremeliquid
I only watched the first episode or so.
IIO__oII
ive watched 1 episode so far, and I LOVE IT ALREADY! haha its so funny and sad. i watched the one where they went to indea.. brick making.. taxis.... the train.. :D
captured_serenity
i think chip and kim should win they are the married ones...the others are probably just in it for the money and then break up afterwards....sheesh....crazy people now a days...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.