Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MXC
Forums > Community Center > Music
jnukes
does anyone watch this ??? it's funny as hell . it's like a group of people in working industries compete against (lol i had to retype agaisnt like 20 different time to get it right) each other in many obstacles. anyone watch?

192... so close....
xl0vejunkiix
yeah i watch it sometimes.. things they say and the way they get eliminated is soo hilarious
bobbster
I flipped to it one time, and there were screaming Japanese men riding in teacups. mellow.gif
AznKutie
omg...i LOVE that show...it is HILARIOUS!!
F1R3B4T
godDAMMIT THAT SHOW IS SO FUNNI OMFG LOLLLLLLLL
stephinika
i know that show! yeah its hilarious. i love how they dubbed it, it makes it so much funnier. happy.gif
Luster Soldier
QUOTE(stephinika @ Sep 7 2004, 12:26 AM)
i love how they dubbed it, it makes it so much funnier.  happy.gif

I agree happy.gif

I seem to enjoy seeing ppl eliminated....or slammed against walls...hm.....
NiKECHiQ
omg i love that show ! funny funny ! happy.gif
divinity_star
This show is pretty funny and the best part is the jokes that they make when they dub it that you sometimes don't even catch it. My favorite character is Guy He says the weirdest things...
JlIaTMK
omg i love this show.... lmao.... their so funny and how they translate everything the ppl say to english even tho it doesnt mean anything close to what they say lmao
TrannieL
OMG! It's HILARIOUS!! what funny is ppl translate what Japanese ppl said to English. It cracked me up. Esp the MC guy. laugh.gif

It's in "Spike" channel 9 p.m

- Tran -
inlonelinessidie
LMAO, I love that show. It's just too funny.
Saeglopur
OMFG, that show is effing funny. My parents and I watch it and my cousins and I watch it! laugh.gif
WhiteLotus*
I watch it whenever it comes on. I love Kenny Blankerchif (sp?) I LOVE THAT SHOW SO FRICKIN' MUCH!
leeeza702
LOL, I watch it... it's very funny.... laugh.gif
angel-roh
eh i have channels now the comcast but i dont know if they are good company, are they? well anyways i rather get dish network _dry.gif they're better and friendlierrr than comcast anyways when does it come like the date..is it everday show? hehe well anyways i think i heard of it or maybe im thinking different way like there is a show called xtreme show where so many dangerous thing the peoples did to themselves so yeah hehe
tsohg
It sounds liek alotta fun.. But i dont watch much tv.

Ill try to ctach it, can you tell me wen it airs?
Streetbawler91
lol man thats so funny the girls suck in that game but its madd funny
jnukes
haha i love it when they talk about like "yay i can do this! go me!!" and they fail in tha first 5 seconds that's hilarious haha...
distortedMIND
Yup, I watch it. Sometimes it's kind of...weird. But nonetheless..still a cool show.
corizzle20
sounds interesting
melface
I hate that show... it's so... not funny... it's just stupid... sure, stupidity can be funny... but not like this...
nas
lmfao. This show kept me alive during physics. Teacher using examples from it. ahhh good stuff.
Levy2k6
MXC is a really good show.. i remmember watching it for the first time, i couldnt stop cracking up. i didnt like that MXC episode with Tony Hawk and them in it.. kinda stupid but w/e..

i would love to play on those games.. sounds fun.
wazn
It's really a dubbed version of a real Japanese show ("Takeshi's Castle" or something)... and yes it's very funny
imafreakinazn
THAT SHOW IS HELLA RAD MAN!!! i like it happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.