Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: stevie brock
Forums > Community Center > Music
ladyxdiscord
he's supposedly the new rising star of pop (i think he's just another aaron carter). but it's funny how he used to go to my middle school when he was in sixth grade. but he left for homeschooling. like, when he was at school, everyone teased him of wearing super preppy clothes and acting like a daisy _unsure.gif

i personally don't like him, but it's pretty cool when you know a pop singer who went to school. i think he's in eighth grade right now...yeah, that's it.
xscore
never heard of him
angel-roh
well this supposed to be in the entertaintment forum but anyways ... that's nice that stevie brock attended your school. i guess it feel great like that ehehe... he's ok but im not interest in him... cause i dont have that much interest in american singers these days...only korean singers and japanese singers hehe
sammi rules you
woah that's awesome O___O i wish i knew someone famous..like..personally..
kantoaznboi
havent heard of him, sorry

and dat sux bout him being teased, wat, when he gets famous, he an laugh in the faces of those that picked on him
silver-rain
hmm, i've never heard of him. but it's pretty cool that he went to your school.
sweetdreamsx3
Same thing as people said, Never heard of him until now. I guess I should say congrats because you know a famous person?

It's like Avril Lavigne and "Skater boi".
sunissed14127
ive nere heard of him...hmm maybe ill check him out...
inthemudhole
Hrmm.
I haven't heard of him yet.
>_>
<_<
sharerolling
Thats nice that you went to the same school as him. My friend Jessica really likes him. But not my type of music. wink.gif
JlIaTMK
i think ive heard of him.... i dunt remember liking his music tho wink.gif
tweeak
the first time i saw his pic i thought he was aaron carter. but that would be cool
CEP
Well, I think he's gonna get teased even more.
Since you know.. he's like following Aaron Carter's footsteps.
Which are sh*tty at best.

- moved to entertainment -

- CHinkieeyedpnoi
Flaunted
theres some kind of rumor in my school saying that ludacris or someone went my high school for a year.
hahaha.
ladyxdiscord
theres some kind of rumor in my school saying that ludacris or someone went my high school for a year.

that would be so cool if it was true laugh.gif

For all you people who don't know who he is...
LilLambyNinster
Stevie is so sweet and he's amazingly talented. His step-mom, Lydia, is also really nice. _smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.