Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: skating
Forums > Community Center > Music
sunissed14127
[x]
sm0kinm0nky
always practice.. never give up lol thats what i did when i used 2 skate... yeah but i dont skate anymore so yeah...
inlonelinessidie
^^ what!?! we're you the one who was asking for kickflip help? What happened?

Anyways for you sunissed14127, I suggest that you watch videos online. Don't give up. You're not going to land an ollie in an hour . . . or a day . . . or even a week, lol. So yeah just be patient, watch videos and learn. But remember to HAVE FUN!
DrEaMgUy2K1
ask help from ur friends who do skate, and just practice...cant really help u online
eboarder2020
Look on the net for skate sites with trick tips... ALso practice and practice. You can never have to much of it... It also helps to have friends that do it also and if you dont, goto the park and meet some people.
dragyn
go find the skaters at your school.

tell them you want to learn how.

most of them will think it's awesome that someone would ask them how to skate, and might even offer to teach you.

no problemo.
sunissed14127
QUOTE(dragyn @ Sep 4 2004, 11:20 PM)
go find the skaters at your school.

tell them you want to learn how.

most of them will think it's awesome that someone would ask them how to skate, and might even offer to teach you.

no problemo.

im alredy friends with some of the skaters n ive talked about it to them.....none of them wanna help. _dry.gif
DrEaMgUy2K1
just wuit while ur ahead then, the most people ever learn to do is like an olley/kickflip/heelflip .... takes forever to learn and do wut people on tv do haha...
sunissed14127
does anyone know of any good sites that will help?
hollaITSJOJO
i'm sure that if you ask some guys they'll be willing to help...so not only will you learn to skate, but you'll get some nice skater boys' attention too! GOOD LUCK! biggrin.gif
sunissed14127
QUOTE(hollaITSJOJO @ Sep 6 2004, 9:30 PM)
i'm sure that if you ask some guys they'll be willing to help...so not only will you learn to skate, but you'll get some nice skater boys' attention too! GOOD LUCK! biggrin.gif

lol...the skaters in my grade r kinda ugly...but the guys that r older than me r hot-tays!! mayb ill try askin them... biggrin.gif
cornflakes
http://www.skateboarding.com/skate/trickti...,12616,,00.html
um... play tony hawk? i dunno
inlonelinessidie
QUOTE(sunissed14127 @ Sep 6 2004, 7:38 PM)
lol...the skaters in my grade r kinda ugly...but the guys that r older than me r hot-tays!! mayb ill try askin them... biggrin.gif

Is that the only reason you're skating? Just because you think skaters are hot? Oy vay.
apple.
Ice skate?..or skate..on land..?
both:: just keep practicing. aha
F1R3B4T
wen i was small i took lessons on ice skate and it was fun happy.gif
then i idnt scate for long time and now i suck at it again
sunissed14127
QUOTE(inlonelinessidie @ Sep 6 2004, 11:30 PM)
Is that the only reason you're skating? Just because you think skaters are hot? Oy vay.

no...i really do wanna learn...its just that the skaters in my grade wont help...ive alredy asked them...im just sayin i might go ask the older skaters if they will help
sunissed14127
ok.... a skater dude in my niehborhood (sp?) said he would teach me if i got a pair of vans,a board,and that tape stuff that keeps u blanced....but i dunno if my mom will let me get all that stuff..ahhh blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.