Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OLd skool
Forums > Community Center > Music
kantoaznboi
wat was ur favorite cartoon when u were a kid?

remember bobbys world? and like freakazoid?
lol i luved bobbys world. lol

sorry if this thread has been made b4
inthemudhole
Hmmmmmm.
I really liked Rocko's Modern Life when I was a little kid.
I watched it everyday.
distortedMIND
Freakzoid...dribble.gif I loved that show.

Kablam was my favorite show when I was a kid.
Saeglopur
Eff those!

I grew up with Tom & Jerry, Popeye, and THUNDERCATS! laugh.gif Totally! cool.gif
Luster Soldier
Tom and Jerry man, it's just amazing and the way they did the music, awesome.
Saeglopur
QUOTE(Luster Soldier @ Aug 31 2004, 6:54 PM)
Tom and Jerry man, it's just amazing and the way they did the music, awesome.

Yeah, but Tom can never catch Jerry! tongue.gif
Flaunted
tom and jerry!! ahh i loved them!
and popeye! eeee!!!
capsule
haha...yea, loved em...i loved "Swat Cats" ..or whatever that show was called...good times wink.gif
xPartyGrlDx
Bobby`s Word!!! I remember that show...i liked that show a lot happy.gif . I also watched Beetle Juice shows I remember watching a lot of shows on Cartoon Network tongue.gif
[i]LLMATiC
omg.!! tom and jerry was the best show ever!!
imadorkabledxd
haha i remember bobby's world! i miss it! i loved thundercats, transformers, and umm...popeye!! there was more..toonsylvania..umm that's all i remember ;p
LatinaLady
aww poor booby. i loved tha kid. he was so cute with his "motor bike" i have to say smurfs. =)
freeflow
biggrin.gif tom & jerry was the greatest &
WhiteLotus*
I loved Beetle Juice and Sailor Moon.
kuyaulo
haha i remember bobby's world n i used to watch darkwing duck ducktales casper n alladin haha good ole days
kantoaznboi
QUOTE(imadorkabledxd @ Aug 31 2004, 10:55 PM)
haha i remember bobby's world! i miss it! i loved thundercats, transformers, and umm...popeye!! there was more..toonsylvania..umm that's all i remember ;p

transformers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude 2 bad they ended that show *tear*
racegirl24A
road runner!! i loved that show when i was a kid and i still love it today biggrin.gif i just wish theyd actually show it!!
vivieeeen
WOOD PECKER!!!!!!!!!!!
"hehahahehehhehehe"
rhqtpie
biggrin.gif man all those cartoons were great i wish they were that good now sad.gif
Doctor Soul
Hmm... how about Fat Albert?
jooleeah
Whheee i remember Duck Tales! that was awesome =] and rocko's modern life hehehe.
mizz_mithy
freakazoid was the show!!

Whheee i remember Duck Tales! that was awesome =] and rocko's modern life hehehe.

i remeber duck tales!!! i still kno the theme song. kinda sad i kno
c0nfus3dmisfit
rocko's modern life, sailor moon *haha*, bobby's world....*tear i miss those shows haha

oO and that one where the baby was always like "im the baby gotta love me!!!!" grrrr i forgot the name of the show *blinx* _unsure.gif oh wellz
imafreakinazn
Hmmmmmm.
I really liked Rocko's Modern Life when I was a little kid.
I watched it everyday.

OMG I LUV ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE! i'd watch it everyday too! it's such a good cartoon...
1--GIRL
hmm... there was Popeye, Sailer Moon, Pokemon, Hello Kitty, Mr Dressup, Woody the Wood Pecker, The Flintstones, the Simpsons (still watch it now), Arthur, Kratt's Creatures... haha most of these shows are still on.. since it was only a few years ago since I watched them laugh.gif
JlIaTMK
omg.... when i was younger.... i love invader zim.... lmao and i still love it
CrookedCriticism
Bobby's world was one of my favorite cartoons when I was a little. I use to record it! Pinky and the Brain was one an awsome cartoon to.
iced__cappucino
Sailor Moon. lol iv always been into anime.
garfield!!
felix the cat
flinstones
Tom & Jerry'
Bugs bunny and tweety show
etc
lucky_clover
my favorite was the old cartoons on nickelodean.
jnukes
QUOTE(kuyaulo @ Sep 1 2004, 5:29 AM)
haha i remember bobby's world n i used to watch darkwing duck ducktales casper n alladin haha good ole days

ohhhhh yaaa... it's all about... tha darkwing duck.. lmao....

omg.... when i was younger.... i love invader zim.... lmao and i still love it

invader zim.... ISN'T old skool lol.....
divinity_star
Wow I used to watch when I was realllllly little Muppet Babies then watched AAH Real Monsters, Heathcliff, Duck Tales, Tom and Jerry, and I do remember Bobby's World.
juliar
Bugs and Daffy, hands down.
tooeffingcrazy
ohh ! kablam was effing good! i also like rockos, doug, flinstones and a whole mess of other cartoons tongue.gif
F1R3B4T
simpsons, futurama, family guy yeh damnit best cartoons on earth

i kinda remember bobby's world from wen i was realli small..
tom and jerry was kooL
and that bugs bunny show iunno wats it called
fallenang3l211
ninja turtles all the way. i'm a girl and i LOVED that cartoon.
haha..and captin planet was pretty funny too
Sumiaki
QUOTE(kantoaznboi @ Aug 31 2004, 5:27 PM)
wat was ur favorite cartoon when u were a kid?

remember bobbys world? and like freakazoid?
lol i luved bobbys world. lol

sorry if this thread has been made b4

Brandon!!! OMFG Bobby's World Rules!!! Arthur the Aardvark was cool too! <3 PBS. Hahaha. laugh.gif
lilxroxy
QUOTE(Days Nearly Over @ Aug 31 2004, 6:01 PM)
Eff those!

I grew up with Tom & Jerry, Popeye, and THUNDERCATS! laugh.gif Totally! cool.gif

tom and jerry, popeye
xLil SweetnezZx
OMG-Thunder Cats! I used to be crazy about that!!!! And Captain Planet and Speed Racer! And.....Sailor Moon and one other thing.....I forgot what it was called.... tongue.gif

-Edit-
Oh yeah-now I remember-Swat Cats! And Gargoyles and Beetle Juice (lolz-I'm hyper)
corizzle20
rocko's modern life. haha i used to think it was rocko's mother's life
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.