Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: log Xanga visitors
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Xanga Support > Xanga Resolved Topics
stm
There are a couple ways you could figure out who is visiting your Xanga (Yes, I know createBlog has one, too. This is a different one.).

I just finished a project called the "X-Tracker". The X-Tracker logs the user names of those who visit your Xanga, their IP address, referring URLs, computer info, and some other stuff. It can be completely invisible, or it can be turned into a left module.

NO ADS
boysbr3akhearts
QUOTE(stm @ Aug 30 2004, 7:24 PM)
There are a couple ways you could figure out who is visiting your Xanga (Yes, I know createBlog has one, too. This is a different one.).

I just finished a project called the "X-Tracker". The X-Tracker logs the user names of those who visit your Xanga, their IP address, referring URLs, computer info, and some other stuff. It can be completely invisible, or it can be turned into a left module.

NO ADS

Raadddddd. I just registered like 2 minutes before I read this thread.

I LOVE the features. Like how you can keep yourself from being logged. I used a similar PHP script, but it was hardly customizable. Hardcore. You rock. kthx.
lhuvhurts
this is just a question but does the ip address thing change every time u connect to the net??
boysbr3akhearts
QUOTE(lhuvhurts @ Aug 30 2004, 7:33 PM)
this is just a question but does the ip address thing change every time u connect to the net??

No. It stays the same as long as you're using the same computer (or if a bunch of computers are connected to the same internet modem thing they all have the same IP #). At least that's how it is at my house. *shrugs*
whomps
QUOTE(lhuvhurts @ Aug 30 2004, 10:33 PM)

AOL changes once in awhile..yeah.
stm
if you have to dialup to get to the internet, then yes, your IP changes every time. people with DSL and Cable and others might not have their IP change.
mystical
ADVERTISEMENT

closed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.