Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You Xanga
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Xanga Support > Xanga Resolved Topics
picaso_smile
How do you decorate your xanga? Where do you get your Xanga layouts? Your favorite codes?

I'm looking for cute girly layouts.
huney8o8
well to get layoutz...there are layoutz sites that yooh can go to! yooh copy the code 4 the layout yooh want.....and paste it the "look and feel"section on your payge! therez a section that sayz "input your own html"....and yooh paste the code in there! there are also code sitez...to get different codes to make ur payge all pretty! therez this good website where yooh can get all this stuff! blogring. ok....byebye!
picaso_smile
Yes but what is a good place to find these? I've searched for 'Xanga Layouts' on Yahoo and such but I haven't found any good places.

Do any of you girls have a favorite source?
silver-rain
uh, there are a whole bunch of xanga skins here on createblog...
picaso_smile
I don't have Xanga premium to use skins... I wish I did. I've seen people without premium have some pretty sweet Xangas...
dfly112
the skins look pretty dumbb... im on normal xanga wit CB codes n stuff
sophie_007
go to the front page of createblog then click on xanga skins.pick a title, look at the preview, copy n paste on "look and feel" then..ya
Just_Dream
We GET out xanga layouts from here or we make our own "skins" as we call it. We don't really call it layouts here.

Xanga Skins <-- Xanga skins/layouts can be found here

Xanga Scripts <-- Xanga scripts and codes can be found her. There alot that you can do to your xanga with these codes.

MOVED TO XANGA HELP
picaso_smile
Ok, maybe I'm just confused:
On Xanga there's a place to put skins right? But then if you don't have premium you can't do that. So you go and put layouts (well i call it that) into your look and feel.

Am I right?
avalon*
yeah you just stick the skin/layout code into your look and feel. you don't need premium.
picaso_smile
Ok good. Now, what I'm trying to find out if there is a specific website that anyone knows of that has this... Or can I put the skin codes from this page in my look and feel?
DrNick311
You use the skin codes on this page in your Look and Feel. CB only works with non-premium skins, so even if you're a regular member, you're OK. Just follow the directions provided with the skin.
huney8o8
srry i didn't finish the comment i left before. but a good website is BLAHBLAHBLAH! they have a lot of stuff. when u go to the website...on the very top...click on "BLAHBLAHBLAH"....then go to "BLAHBLAHBLAH". thatz it!

No advertising.
Especially that.

--`x_angawhomps
melmigs
QUOTE(huney8o8 @ Sep 1 2004, 7:58 PM)
srry i didn't finish the comment i left before. but a good website is www.blogring! they have a lot of stuff. when u go to the website...on the very top...click on "themes"....then go to "themes index". thatz it!

Is that supposed to be a joke? That's cB's "rival site". Don't advertise that $hit, you'll get your @ss kicked here.
LiDdLe_TaSh
createblog has a HUGE variety of skins!!
aznbabiicutie
srry i didn't finish the comment i left before. but a good website is www.blogring! they have a lot of stuff. when u go to the website...on the very top...click on "themes"....then go to "themes index". thatz it!

QUOTE(melmigs @ Sep 1 2004, 8:00 PM)
Is that supposed to be a joke? That's cB's "rival site". Don't advertise that $hit, you'll get your @ss kicked here.
i agree. i don't think you're suppose to advertise any other blogging sites in createblog. so please don't advertise again. stubborn.gif
shortvi3tlaydee
y not make your your own skins go here
to learn

or go to cb's xanga skins

skins

or xanga scripts

scripts
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.