Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: kazza
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Wordpress Support > Wordpress Resolved Topics
aznlyka
i'm sorry if this goes here or not.

file sharing on kazaa on things like photoshop n stuff. is that legal?
capsule
Kazaa is, for the most part (there are a few exceptions), illegal
CJ1
QUOTE(masu_misairu @ Aug 23 2004, 10:10 PM)
Kazaa is, for the most part (there are a few exceptions), illegal

I thought only the sharing was illegal, not the actual program huh.gif
swe3txprincesz
yea the actualt program is illegal havent you guys seen those pepsi commercials? but i think kazaa has a version that you can buy thats not illegal
ShEraBaRoO
i hate kazza... it screwd up my computer cuz its proned to viruses and i got one pinch.gif
swe3txprincesz
QUOTE(ShEraBaRoO @ Aug 23 2004, 11:16 PM)
i hate kazza... it screwd up my computer cuz its proned to viruses and i got one pinch.gif

thats what happened to me so i uninstalled it it also gives you a ton of pop ups adn makes your computer slower...i think
xsilent_kidx
Its legal,cause it was in a court case with a jock program called kazaa lite,u can buy it and stuff,its like napster but its not kazaa puttin the stuff up there...its other people,so the people puttin the stuff up there can get in trouble.kazaa is jus a file sharin program
joethebunny
Kazaa is illegal, yes, but I still use it. Well , Kazaa Lite to be precise. Kazaa Lite doesn't come with all of the adware/spyware and junk that Kazaa does.
Phischie
QUOTE(ShEraBaRoO @ Aug 23 2004, 9:16 PM)

That's not the programs fault. Kazaa is a peer-to-peer program meaning that a bunch of ppl download things from EACH OTHER. It's not like if you were to go on a website and download something. So, if you were downloading something from somebody, you have no clue what's on there computer or if they have a virus. Any and all peer-to-peer programs, tho I haven't had any problems with bit torrent, are that way. stubborn.gif
DrNick311
I'm gonna close this - CB doesn't support piracy.

Topic Closed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.