Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adding a font.
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Xanga Support > Xanga Resolved Topics
BaBii_Pinai
this is a REALLY simple and dum question, but i downloaded the "Porcelain" font, and i tried to add it to the other fonts ...... but then it said : "The PORC.__TTF file is currently being used and connot be replaced. Wait until Windows is finished using the file, and then try again."

uuhh.. wat does that mean???? thanx..
boysbr3akhearts
Sometimes that happens to me too. I'm not really sure WHY it happens, but after I restart my computer the font will start working.
BaBii_Pinai
lol.....

k thanx..
evdxgirl
HAH! I have the exact same problem, and I made the same post as you. :( I couldn't solve it. If you solve it, could you PM me or something?
BaBii_Pinai
lol.... it didnt work for me either..... and i did the thing, but it still didnt work, so i just used the font thats already on my XP comp. called "Edwardian Script IT[and this other letter]" it doesnt hav as many swirly things, but its good enuff..
evdxgirl
I know what the problem is. Just un-select the copy fonts to font folder, and it'll work! however, the downside is that you'll have to reinstall the fonts everytime you restart the computer or something.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.