Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Madonna
Forums > Community Center > Music
laylooo
what do you think of madonna? i personally don't like her at all, this whole 'esther' kabalah thing is crazy
xoxspanky569
i used to like her...when she wasn't an attention whore..but now she kisses people and stuff JUSt to get attention. And she can't sing anymore either. sad.gif
stephinika
ehh she's okay i guess...a bit weird but whatever.
xBitterxSweetx
UGHH CANNOT SING! _dry.gif
Mireh
I like her music. mellow.gif
xrolemodel09x
she somewhat scares me.. i guess she's okay
JlIaTMK
nope not really.... shes kinda annoying
Angelos
she changed herself so many times i dont know what she is
imafreakinazn
the kabbalah thing is kinda crazy. i don't like her.
rx_azngirl
i don't really like her, i wasn't really paying attention
br0k3ndr3amsxl3
madonna is one of my favorite singers...yea shes done some crazy shit but so wat? she's being herself cool.gif
iheartjohn
Okay, most of you guys are judging the new Madonna and not the OLD Madonna.

I loved the old Madonna. Her music was awesome : Human Nature, Like A Virgin, Vogue, etc.

She used to be sexy, and very provocative. But now since it's common to come off as "dirty", she looks like another slut in the media.
Janolam
I forgot her music. But i remeber that i used to like her music when i was in 2nd grade.
[jerry]
WhiteLotus*
I like her old stuff. I kinda lost it after she rapped that one song about soy bean lattes. blink.gif
Paradox of Life
I'm not interested in pop. Nor am I into that sex book she produced. And I read the English Roses book that she wrote and it was so bad, I thought the publisher should be sued. The only reason why it was published was because she was famous. ermm.gif

So, I voted no.
angel-roh
I only liked her on "Ray of Light" and "Frozen" that's all. But she's cool sometimes.
ichigofan
umm Kabbalah is not crazy < im kabbalist =| > I personally LOVE madonna, she is an ispiration to me but shes not a very good kabbalist but anyways thats her personal life and I cant comment on that
ANG33ZY
Yes I like Madonna :)
Im So Vain
I think she's one of the greatest performers out there. Her earlier videos were way better than her later stuff.
Jane Doe.
I LOVE MADONNA.
i wish she was the same 80's madonna, though.
aaah..god, how wonderful she was.
the 'new' one..is weird.
she's like the new cher, haha.

[starts dancing to like a virgin] :D.
Jane Doe.
QUOTE(AkaRyux @ Jun 24 2005, 10:26 PM)
Nor am I into that sex book she produced.

oh man, that book..
it's like...my mind...when i'm older, and have access to whips, and such.

[don't hate me for double posting..aaah!]
ThePrincessofTKD
she inspired many of the music artists today so without her, we wouldn`t have the music artists of today. she`s alright.
5ayuri
Ehh, she's okay.
I like her old song "Like A Virgin."
Not my favourite singer, though.
luffyxfan
naw
shortiiex
she is so blahh..i dislike her...but not the kind that says mean stuff everytime i hear about her...i just wouldn't be interested in anything about her
iheartjohn
EDIT// DAMNIT I already posted in here.
miss barnes
i think she's wack. she cant sing imo
Smooth_Tender_Kiss
NO
toodlepops.
She used to be sexy, and very provocative. But now since it's common to come off as "dirty", she looks like another slut in the media.

*nods in agreement*
Ington
QUOTE(ichigofan @ Aug 27 2005, 9:50 PM)
umm Kabbalah is not crazy < im kabbalist =| > I personally LOVE madonna, she is an ispiration to me but shes not a very good kabbalist but anyways thats her personal life and I cant comment on that

I was going to mention that. I hate how she calls herself a kabbalist, and acts like that.

Kabbala is a Jewish perspective on spiritualism, and is a very complex, descriptive 'science'. The way she displays it, it looks like a hobby.
Funkadelic.Kiss
my boyfriend just brought me her new CD and when i saw the "Hung Up" video, it was actully good. I like her old songs better thought like "Like A Prayer" but thw new ones are okay too.
JlIaTMK
Mmmm, wow, opinion's changed. ;[

Isaac is a cool song.
WHOngos144
nahh
StanleyThePanda
Nope mellow.gif
Rachel
I love Madonna. She paved the road for all the female singers out there and ya'll know it. I love that she re-invents herself constantly. She can sing many different styles and she is hot for a 40-something year old.

That being said, old Madonna is a trillion times better than new Madonna.
Jane Doe.
QUOTE(Rachel is love @ Nov 24 2005, 4:53 PM)
I love Madonna. She paved the road for all the female singers out there and ya'll know it. I love that she re-invents herself constantly. She can sing many different styles and she is hot for a 40-something year old.

will you marry me?
I agree..like..150%.
me1issaaaa
She was cool in the 80's. Not anymore. She's trying far too hard to sex herself up. And that leotard in her new video... sick.gif I love the Holiday/Material Girl Madonna, not the new Madonna.
theflashxmwc
She's been annoying me since I was born back in '86 and now she's got "clones" like that kenny guy or whatever his name was on American Idol.
Aoiro
QUOTE(Rachel is love @ Nov 24 2005, 4:53 PM)

Exactly.
So true.
meleonade
shes okay i guess but shes definetely not as "in" as she was back in the 80's
CUTEBUNNY160
not one bit. i HATE not dislike HATE HER!!!!
DaTru KataLYST
I think..she's gone off the deep end.
bebemomma
I like Madonna's earlier stuff. I can't think of any songs of hers I like that post-date "Take a Bow" (one of my all time faves). I kinda miss the sluttier her ... never thought I'd say that! laugh.gif lol
mzbbc
can't say i'm a fan. _dry.gif
yummy_delight
Old Madonna is the best. Her 80's stuff is classic.

But, new age Madonna isn't that great.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.