Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: School Band
Forums > Community Center > Academia > School
Pages: 1, 2
acidbreeze
Any of you in band?
I am, I play baritone. I'll probably be in Marching band next year in high school.
inthemudhole
Yeah.
I'm in band.
I play flute.

I think there was a topic on this before, by the way. wacko.gif ermm.gif
elmogurly
i used to be in band...i played the sax..then i quit. hehe happy.gif
BeyondElite
No ... but I wish I could ... i'm good at violin, but I chose Piano class. How lame of me. sad.gif
F1R3B4T
lmao no.. im not really the fine arts type of person. i suck at instrumetns
POonSKi
nope~ but i would like to join^^
creamysmile11
IN SCHOOL BAND
i play clarinet...
AT HOME
i play guitar...
boysbr3akhearts
I played clarinet for 2 years (I was in concert band last year). I'm transferring to a new, big, "elite" school, and they require that you be in marching band for one year before you can join concert band. Marching band is not for me *no offense to anyone who's in marching band*, but I have a low tolerance for heat and those outfits are like ovens.
angel-roh
hmm yes i used to be in a band... but just for a short time... i know band dont use violin...orchestra does, but... my band teacher loved my violin skills that she let me into the class...hehe but then the principal found out that im in band playing violin put me into orchestra and i told him that i didnt like to be in the orchestra class cause there were some ppls that i argued with... so yeah so he told me go or leave it...so i said leave it... so i dont play violin at band no more hehe
highly_evolved
i play trumpet in band n jazz band
krnangelx33
i play the flute for school band and i play the piano at home happy.gif
faithin_felix
im in my own band, and i sing. =)
silver-rain
no, i'm not in a band. but i wish i was...
Luster Soldier
Not in band.

< orchestra dork
Froshy
Yeah I'm a band dork. But it's not so bad because my friends are in it. The only reason we're on it is because it's good for college, I think, and we go on trips every year with the music department. Last year was to New Orleans and next year might be to Puerto Rico. _smile.gif

...oh and I play the flute.
JlIaTMK
eh no
i used to play flute dammit pinch.gif
now id like the violen
miszkristinexox
i was in band from 4th to 8th grade, i played the flute.
whomps
Yeah I play flute.. xp
sunissed14127
yeh...i play the clarinet....i wanna quit tho cuz everyone says imbetter at singing then i am playing in band _smile.gif
RiC3xBoy
yup, i paly french horn, for my big band, i play trumpet
sammi rules you
i was in band and played the oboe but i quit this year.
xx angelbabu xx
im in band!!
i play clarinet and im trying to get out of marching band.. haha...
marching band is horrible!!
makulit
QUOTE(hippo @ Aug 16 2004, 12:10 AM)
Any of you in band?
I am, I play baritone. I'll probably be in Marching band next year in high school.

hahaha.. same here. i used to play flute, but then i quit that. MARCHING BAND IS HORRIBLE.. dun dun dunn! good luck to u if u join that.. ermm.gif

xo, katrina.
redpeony
mais oui, flute and tenor sax
StarryEyedSurprize
nope im not in band... i was in beginning band in 7th grade and i played the clarinet! haha
lovelii
i played the flute from 4th grade through 8th grade. then i quit once i started high school. i was good too. heh oh well.
LeSLiE
i'm gonna be in band.. once i go back 2 skwl.. i havta be in band in order 2 get my new drumset....i'm gonna play snare or something.. i dont know
frzn-lilyv
sad.gif no im not in a band!! but i want to! i hafta go home and do my tons of hw...
tweeak
theres already a topic on this, but it just never gets old. i play clarinet in concert and marching band and am very much a band geek, except for the part where i cant play worth anything
c0nfus3dmisfit
i dont think my school has a band cry.gif
s0emotionalx3
I play the flute in the school marching band. Except our marching band is the same class as concert band so we're not allowed to choose. It's cool though bc we get to go to DisneyWorld this year and perform

Marching band is not for me *no offense to anyone who's in marching band*, but I have a low tolerance for heat and those outfits are like ovens.

Ah.. that is too true pinch.gif
tweeak
QUOTE(c0nfus3dmisfit @ Aug 16 2004, 3:11 PM)
i dont think my school has a band cry.gif

*gasp shock* noooooooooooo {pure horror} cry.gif pooh.gif
LiNHy POO
oo i was in band in the 6th grade! i played percussion! happy.gif
mizz_mithy
i am. i play trumpet but i wanna quite band. stubborn.gif
AznPryde324
Band sucks. im in orchestra For ASIANS
Tori22
nope im not in band happy.gif
i play the violin, and bass cello..(orchestra)
aznxdreamer
i play the flute, the piccolo, and im gonna start playing chinese bamboo flute soon. and i mite start playing the koto
midnitexrose
i used 2 be in one. i used 2 play the piano. but back in 8th grade i played the clarinet. i might join the band this year.
oOjenniOo
im i band, i play the flute....but i seirously want to be percussion cause highschool percussion is soooo amazing!!!

my marching band is extremely hard, but we're really well known throughout ohio biggrin.gif
tyedyefroggy
I am in Marching Band, Concert Band, Jazz Band, I try out for solos at District, and hope that I make it to state this year LoL

I play Alto Saxophone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its my baby LoL Its a professional Paris, France Buffet. NOTE: Paris does NOT make saxophones anymore! So my sax is kinda rare LoL yep yep I love it.

Band is the bomb!!
Crich323
yes... I am in band. _dry.gif
I did marching band (( it sucked ))
I play clarinet and alto. sax.
I'm better at clarinet though. (I'm best in my year, cool.gif 09)
simx
I'm not in band anymore... I graduated so yea.... Played Euphonium. I was in Symphonic Band and Wind Ensemble.
StrangeMagic
I was, then i moved and I was told i wasn't what they were looking for
magicfann
:O~ ORCHESTRA violin
music_is_for_luvers
yes, i am in band....

well im what you call a bandgeek. i love marching band, its way better than concert. marching music is much harder and much more of a challenge.

well i hope you have fun in marching band.
music.gif
salcha
School bands aren't that great. I'm in a renowned city symphony, so I get all my music credit from that.

I listened to my school orchestra because I thought about joining. In short, it sucked, and listening to them play was a waste of time.
stephinika
I used to be. I was in elementary school from gr.6-7, then high school from gr.8-9 but then I just didn't enjoy it anymore so I quit...Oh, and I played clarinet in gr.6, then flute for all the other years.
Statues/Shadows
QUOTE(music_is_for_luvers @ May 28 2006, 7:02 PM) *
yes, i am in band....

well im what you call a bandgeek. i love marching band, its way better than concert. marching music is much harder and much more of a challenge.

well i hope you have fun in marching band.
music.gif

Your music is harder in marching band..?
jenn_jenny
i use to play the flute.
robynleigh626
I'm in band! biggrin.gif
I've played the flute for 4 years.
And I loooooove marching band!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.