Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: And's Conversation with Jin tha MC
Forums > Community Center > Music
WTFwasIthinking
Go to my Xanga and you can see my 'lil email convo with Jin... he actually replied to me 'n is gon' actually peep muh dopeness... we'll see what happens from there but this shiss dope 'n I'm surprised he even responded cuz when I try IMing 'em he ignores me 'n sh*t... Regardless, peep if you want... Leave Props/Comments
JlIaTMK
jin?.... as in the rapper jin?
hmmm well good luck.... ill check ur xanga out tho
inquisitive_
I haven't gone to your xanga to see it yet but that sounds pretty cool. Good luck! _smile.gif
WTFwasIthinking
g'look... I'ma do muh thang...

definitely... much love to any supporters of me... you'll hear some of muh **** in the future... for now, iss all gon' be a mystery... but Jin's definitely gon' peep some of muh **** soon... so once again, keep ya'll head up 'n WATCH FOR AND....
sweetdreamsx3
Wow, I guess Jin really has a xanga like BoA does? Hmm... Gluck anyhoo.
hybrid
Fun Fact about Jin: Jin and I have the same birthdays!

laugh.gif
MasterNe0
yes, JIN the MC does have a Xanga (YES, IT REAL) its: http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=hey_itz_nij

he gets like 300+ eprops and comments.

he also has a site http://www.holla-front.com/

and if you live in NYC, when he doesn't do anything, he i heard he hangs out in CT with his crew.
cutielilsuga
dang haha jin is cute and tight but dang
WTFwasIthinking
Yeah, he's gotta Xanga but I was talkin' to 'em through email... Watch for And people... I'm sick... and I have a feelin' I'ma have a collab with 'em in the next couple of months...

ONCE AGAIN!!! WATCH FOR AND!!!
LilAznBabe
jin is such a cutie, he speaks cantonese too which is awsome
WTFwasIthinking
I'll tell 'em all the love he's gettin'... LMAO

I'd appreciate some love myself but guess I'ma have to earn it... actually, I WILL earn it...

PayCe ~1~
jr0h
not that its my concern but are you sure its not some poser or fake person??
vivieeeen
QUOTE(LilAznBabe @ Aug 14 2004, 9:52 PM)
jin is such a cutie, he speaks cantonese too which is awsome

biggrin.gif haha yesh yesh. i remember this one time when he was in HK, and he had an interview.. and he spoke cantonese... it was.............. CLIMAX
Jiggapin0
Yo, if you get any mp3s finished. I'd be glad to feature 'em on my xanga ya know. To like spread da word.
WTFwasIthinking
QUOTE(jr0h @ Aug 15 2004, 1:21 AM)
not that its my concern but are you sure its not some poser or fake person??

nah... the Jin is real... he used to post pictures from his room of new outfits on 'em that he had just bought...

he also had too much indepth info... he rarely posts now but I am definitely sendin' 'em a track 'n hopin' for the best

BEST SCENARIO:
I roll wit 'em 'n his people 'n get my name out more to actually get signed to a label.

I have a good feeling this can happen cuz I know I'm dope as f*ck!
yo pusha
haha i remember this
your doing big things now huh

How on earth do I like Coldplay's album wayyyy more than any rap album that dropped this year?  In the year '05, hip hop is DEAD!  *cries*

cry.gif
wind&fire
i click this and i went "wtf no chu di-nt"... now i have to go back 3 months
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.