Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ffxi
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Anime
aakash27
what do u guys think bout final fantasy 11 ... obviously it has amazing graphics like other final fantasy games but the fact that there is a whole online community as part of the game is pretty cool... does anyone have this game... what do u think of it ... should i get it?... oh will it work on anything less than cable modem whistling.gif lol
Tsukasa
i dont have it, but i heard it lags like a $$$$ without a good connection. Im probably not gonna get it cuz, 1. it costs money to buy and 2. it cost money to play...

whats up with that? huh.gif
Jordan Inc.
great game, but i think the characters you control suck =/
kryogenix
obviously there is way too much hype surrounding this game. good graphics + mediocre gameplay + crazy hype = good game? i don't think so.
Podomaht
i herad it sucks.
soul4star
I want to play this game bad.. even though i heard its not good. I like ALL the Final Fantasy games! (except 8, didnt even finish, hehe)
Just_Dream
MOVED TO INTERESTS > TECHNOLOGY

It looked cool at first -- especially with the awesome detail of the graphics -- but the game play seemed to drag on. MMORGs are often like that, but WOW is apparently much more interesting.

But there are still a significant number of people who play this game. My boyfriend played it when he first came out, but I can't believe he'd just set his character to head to a certain place, and kind of leave the game on for a few hours (i.e. playing overnight then going to sleep for a few hours). D: I'm glad he stopped playing it. Haha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.