Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: attention! please read! blogger forums solution!
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
[2]Nekked
okay the blogger forums are really slow.. mostly because not a lot of people even know about blogger... pretty soon we'll be expanding to other blogging services and i dont want the same thing to happen over and over.

SO.. i would like any of you who are good at blogger skinning to please post here, with your AIM sn, ONLY if you like helping others and contributing to createblog.

Also if you're good at livejournal, please post here as well.

im taking things into my own hands to try to keep those blogger forums kickin..so hopefully i'll get to talk to you people and maybe we can figure something out, pitch in a few skins and scripts together, etc.
swe3txprincesz
ile try to learn it more better ime gettin the hang of it mostly ile try and post some blogger skins if i have time
Gypsy Eyes
I think I'm good at blogger skinning...

behind0blue0eyez
[2]Nekked
cmon guys.. anyone else?
Mireh
hmm..I've gotten a bloggger, but I haven't gotten the time to use it. I also got a livejournal.

I guess Ican help out, just give me some time to figure them out.
tofumonzter
aim: tofumonzter

here. i think i can help. i did serveral blogger skins for my friends. tongue.gif
Fallen_Fairy
i know some basic codes and junk for live journal , I'm in the process of learning how to make free user skins and overrides

AIM starlitpromenade
NatiMarie
I think I'm pretty good too _smile.gif well..for blogger at least. LiveJournal, I'm currently working on it.
=)

redjelliefish
Distilled Heart
Can anyone, by any chance help me ? I have no idea what I am doing, and really want to make my xanga better. Any help? IM me at Distilled Heart. Thanks everyone! pinch.gif
NatiMarie
QUOTE(Distilled Heart @ Aug 8 2004, 3:03 PM)
Can anyone, by any chance help me ? I have no idea what I am doing, and really want to make my xanga better. Any help? IM me at Distilled Heart. Thanks everyone! pinch.gif

Erm...this is the wrong place to put this. No one is going to answer this if you put it here. Xanga help is where to go.
=P
DesperateXMeasures
I am good at Livejournal. Somewhat.

I don't have aim but you can use my e-mail.

RainbowxDementia@hotmail.com
acidbreeze
I make some LiveJournal (free user) skins, but they all were recently deleted accidentally. _dry.gif

I already remade two, but without the images. I'll take ideas/requests for some LJ layouts

Email is in my CB profile thing.
FreeStickers
ahem
cutielilsuga
use me for blogger skin
aim: aZnCh0c0
razbus
I can skin for anything. Blogger. Xanga. Livejournal. Diaryland. You name it.

Im not really on aim very much, but my sn is "maybe4mem0ries".

my site: www.razbus.com
my email: design@razbus.com
ritualcoma
i'll be taking this thread over for christine. IM me at oxxpressaltf4xxo to find out how you can help.
chanleythemanley
I guess I am alright at them. I have the code for LJ and can make skins if you need them. Once I fix up the Aaliyah one in my blogger I can submit it..

Manley Chanley
scandalous_chic
BBballFAN90
Im very good at blogger skinning. You can reach me at AIM: BBballFAN90 or AIM: Mexicanchipmunk0
tweeak
im working on learning lj and blogger (but specifically blogger) right now. once i get it down better ill get back to you on this
Gypsy Eyes
I make blogger skins biggrin.gif I have like 5 ready, i just have to find time to code them
vee
i think i good for blogger skin
but i don't have account at blogger
bucause now i have a blog in my host [http://freepgs.com/veeblog]
i think i can help it [little or than =]

aim : welvee
YourSuperior
I've made only 3 blogger skins. I submitted them, I don't know if they got accepted yet.
Pulchritude
I dont know if this thread is still active but i like making blogger skins i made like 4

Aim: aznp3acemak3r
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.