Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: my internet
Forums > Community Center > Technology
hybrid
My internet keeps turning off and on. X_x It's really REALLY annoying and it's pissing me off. Anyone know the problem here? And will be willing to help me? _unsure.gif
MasterNe0
what kind of internet, what provider?

if you really need technical help, I suggest you contact your provider by phone and their tech support should help you.
hybrid
QUOTE(MasterNe0 @ Jul 30 2004, 4:00 PM)
what kind of internet, what provider?

if you really need technical help, I suggest you contact your provider by phone and their tech support should help you.

Actually.. this happened before with a different provider.. and my father changed it to DSL because before we had Cable. rolleyes.gif Oh well. It always happens in the summertime, too.
EmeraldKnight
That's happened to me before too.. we called up our ISP and they eventually fixed in like an hour or so
MasterNe0
I wish I could help you.

if you really need it, try this site: http://www.techguy.org

Register and post on forum. Give it in detail and maybe someone can help you.
Not sure if this will help but give it a try.
tofumonzter
hmm. it might be your router or modem problems.
try changing them. _smile.gif
satisfied-tom
if you have a linksys router then here are the steps to fix it.
1.) type 192.168.1.1 in your browser to access your router.
2.) click "keep alive.."
3.) save your settings

make sure you dont mess around with anything else in there because it can cause your internet to stop functioning.
LiNHy POO
aww mann.. thats what mine is doing too!!! like in the afternoons it would disconnect.. and then come back on at night.. eehh. ^^ oo that sounds good!!! ill try it if it does that again!
sammi rules you
That happens to me all the time! It'll pop-up with a little thing that asks me if I want to connect with dial-up and then it asks if I want to reconnect. _dry.gif I hate it.
waccoon
are you using a router?
whomps
What type of internet do you have? and type of connection?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.