Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saving a skin on your Xanga ..
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Xanga Support > Xanga Resolved Topics
California Dreamin
I need some serious help with his .. I place the right codes where I'm supposed to put it .. I click to preview it , and it shows fine .. Then when I want to save it , it says .. Sorry , it couldn't save it ..

Please help ..
batbunney
are you using xanga skins as in clicking the link "Xanga Skins" in your Edit Module on your private site? or are you trying to make a skin in the link "Look & Feel?" if you are doing the first option, do you have xanga premium? if you do, it should save fine. if you do not have xanga premium, in order to save a skin you must sign up for it. if you are trying to save a skin via "Look & Feel" i am not sure why it is not saving.
California Dreamin
I don't know what's wrong .. I under under Xanga Skins .. Type everything in , and it doesn't save ..
Caustic
Save it under look & feel buddy
rnrn897
i think maybe the xanga skins section should be renamed to xanga layouts or something... . _ o
to many ppl gettin confused wacko.gif
Caustic
QUOTE(rnrn897 @ Jul 27 2004, 9:41 PM)
i think maybe the xanga skins section should be renamed to xanga layouts or something... . _ o
to many ppl gettin confused wacko.gif

No. If people actually read what they're supposed to read before using the skin, they would know all of them are for regular xanga unless noted.
batbunney
California Dreamin, i think you have to be a little bit more specific with your problem. did you make your skin from scratch yourself? or did you use another resource which allows you to use their skins. if this is the case you should put ur codes & stuff in the "look & feel", if you made it from scratch yourself, [and do not have premium] put it in the "look & feel" anyway just to try it out.

also maybe if you give a link to your xanga we can know what it looks like and we will help you out more.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.