Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HOW DO YOU USE THIS?!
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Xanga Support > Xanga Resolved Topics
boobooxpp
blink.gif how does the font thing work?!?!?!?!!??! i downloaded a hella lot of fonts but, how do you use it?!?!? am i supposed to copy ndd paste or something? IM SO LOST !! =.= im sorry, im new at these things =[ im tryign to learn as i go ><

request heremy xanga
rnrn897
wow i JUST answered this.. O_O

My Computer -> CDRIVE(C:) -> WINDOWS -> Fonts

if u still cant find it,...

open My Computer, and in the address bar, paste this:

C:\WINDOWS\Fonts
boobooxpp
lols i know, i just read it...the thing is...i DL'd a whole bunch of stuff into a new folder. everyone of them is zipped...how do i fix that? or must i re-dl them all =.='
boobooxpp
HOW DO YU UNZIP?!?!?! =.=
LatinaLady
ugh!!! do the same thing but work backwards go tot he font folder and in the new button click on add and then find the folder you have the fonts in
JessJR1022
yeah you have to cut and paste the folder that you dl'ed the fonts into into the folder the regular windows fonts are
boobooxpp
i did but it seys that all the fonts can't b opened ><
boobooxpp
does anyone have the patience to help me out with this please? like REALLY step by step...every single detail...nothing left out...because i did this 2 times already ndd i still dunno what the hell is up wit the zipped files =.=
i dunt know how to unzip them ndd i dun't know how to save them so please, can anyone help?
rnrn897
uhhh.. do u have winzip or winrar..? [if ur korean, u might have something called 'ahl jeeb']

www.winzip.com

if u do, then double click the font folder thing... highlight the font file, and drag it to the font folder
boobooxpp
OMG!!! THANK YOU!! FINALLY!! WOO HOO lols thank you SOOO MUCH! thank yu thank yu thank yu! i could kiss you know [[but i wont xP]] but THANK YUU SOOO FREAKIN MUCH! :] muah muah muah muah muah! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
rnrn897
wow ur happy blink.gif biggrin.gif
np np, if u need any more help on it jus pm me whistling.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.