Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: submitting xang skins
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Wordpress Support > Wordpress Resolved Topics
sweetenedcherriez
anybody have any suggestions on how to get xanga skins to be accepted on this site? any tips? i've submitted some... like whats on xanga.com/wastingschoolbudget_onturf
but they never were accepted.
bah.

so...whats the deal? whats wrong with them?

xang
NatiMarie
Well they really like great ones...without flaws. Well...I'm seeing the skin and the picture quality isn't that great. I mean, it's a nice skin but the expectations at createblog are higher now.
swe3txprincesz
maybe it just didnt fit there standard try inproving it
hunnigurl01
hum . . personally i don't like the cutout of the images. .. . i think i would like it blended happy.gif
moosepoop
the box is out of place, on my computer anyways =/
AngelicEyz00
Well, the skins have to be good enough for CB, so maybe your is good enough but they just haven't gotten around to approve yours yet. They are busy ppl ;] Or maybe it just never got accepted
waccoon
Maybe they were deleted, we have a standard of quality.
whomps
Well I went to it and I couldn't see the image.. >_< So yeah..
matthufham
i submitted this skin but so far it hasn't shown up, the directions were simple, and the layout is nice, i don't know why it isn't being accepted
F1R3B4T
yea, happens to me. discouraging, i know. but jus keep trying _smile.gif
and matthufham, no offense, ur skin is nice and all that, but
1) there is an error (check at the bottom left corner of the IE window)
2) it is much too personalized for yourself. such as teh IM ME and the OTHER XANGA. i understand createblog is looking for a skin that EVERYOEN can use.
IIO__oII
QUOTE(matthufham @ Jul 31 2004, 8:18 AM)
i submitted this skin but so far it hasn't shown up, the directions were simple, and the layout is nice, i don't know why it isn't being accepted

whoa. that is nice. happy.gif
just try again... maybe they havent gotten to it. alot of people are submitting skins these days... mellow.gif
whomps
QUOTE(matthufham @ Jul 31 2004, 8:18 AM)

Hrm.. it's alright.. but then your links are blue, and when you hover over them they change yellow, when the whole layout is green. Matt Hufham? Is that you? Why would people want to use a skin that says Matt Hufman o.O?
freeflow
on my computer the image or w/e on the top wont show so i cant see anything!!
sikdragon
the pic url is bad, for one
lilteardrop
itsokay. i have this skin. sorta plain. i previewed it on createblog, but something went wrong or soemthing. its like added htmL. gah idunno and im like gr cuz that skin is actually pretty nice.
xtremeliquid
They want skins that are really good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.