Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: do you guys like pooping
Forums > Community Center > The Lounge
gojira
right after someone else just pooped? do you wait or do you not mind sitting on a warm toilet?
heyo-captain-jack
if I have to poop I'll poop but if for some reason I just feel like sitting on the pot I think I'll wait until the toilet is cold
sixfive
idc pooping is a great time to kill time on your phone
smash
QUOTE(boot @ Jul 26 2011, 09:10 PM) *
if I have to poop I'll poop but if for some reason I just feel like sitting on the pot I think I'll wait until the toilet is cold

this.
none345678
i don't poop
kryogenix
i hate when people don't courtesy flush yo
heyo-captain-jack
oh man I can't believe I missed the opportunity to say this is a "shit thread"
xoxoxxx
girls don't go number two, f*ck i don't even go number one. so ugly, yuccccccky.
sixfive
w/e you slept w/ a blackie you probably poo'd pancakes
kryogenix
sleep with blackie

poo 9 months later
DoubleJ
I take a shower right after I poop.
fiveseven
my name.
SuckDickNSaveLives
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Jul 30 2011, 11:42 PM) *
I take a shower right after I poop.

I thought I was the only one that did this. I feel unrefreshed afterwards. So it's only proper I get fresh and clean again.

I also get get azz naked as well. I leave my clothes outside of the door so that dookie particles and molecules don't get on my clothes when I handle my B.I.

Last but not least, some niggas don't follow the Dookie rules and coduct codes when using public restrooms. Like if I'm already in a stall, don't use the one next to me. Find another one. Nah, find another public restroom location period. When you use it, it's supposed to be peaceful and tranquil. I don't want to listen to you moan and struggle in hostility during my moment of clarity. #Stopit5
sixfive
f*cking ^.

at school i would go to the library and go to the 7th floor and find the most obscure corner where a restroom is located before i let loose. if someone somehow finds it i just sit there in silence and wait for them to gtfo.
SuckDickNSaveLives
QUOTE(serotonin @ Jul 31 2011, 09:33 PM) *
f*cking ^.

at school i would go to the library and go to the 7th floor and find the most obscure corner where a restroom is located before i let loose. if someone somehow finds it i just sit there in silence and wait for them to gtfo.

Same here. I would try to find a secluded bathroom nobody used, but if someone did come sit beside me I would be like .
datass
i feel so uneasy when i know someone is pooping at the cubicle next to me, i kinda gotta wait till they're gone to poop. and i hate when people try to talk to me while im in the toilet. this isn't a social ground wtf.
heyo-captain-jack
but it is a social ground, what better time to meet people than while taking a fat shit
Simba
QUOTE(Swagnificent @ Jul 31 2011, 10:24 PM) *

brooklyneast05
hopped up out of bed, got my swag on

--------------------
rest in peace to my ***hole nicole smith
itsclyde
i don't sit on toilets unless it's mine or my mother's. f*ck that i'm not touching something someone else's ass was on possibly minutes prior. i also can't shit unless i'm at home or somewhere comfortable where i know that i got time and privacy. i'm a high maintenance shitter. this made africa very difficult and i was pretty much constipated for two weeks.
fiveseven
i found a secret bathroom at one of the bars i go too. it has 3 urinals and 3 toilets. its super clean cause im the only one who knows where it is (at least while i go there). it is a place of tranquility and solitude.
Maccabee
do any of you shave your butcracks?

shaved my crotch and crack after a long trip.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.