Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hosting videos and music
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Xanga Support > Xanga Resolved Topics
pinkhearts
hey, does anyone know a site where you can host music and videos that are on your harddrive? like for when you can't find the url for it and you just need to make your own....can anyone help me and give me suggestions?
swtaznpride
do u want to host a msuic and video site?or wat?
ryan_73
check here: Big Book of Resources
pinkhearts
Thank you, I will check there. And yeah, I want to post music and videos, but if they're two seperate sites, that's ok too.
MasterNe0
u can use photobucket.com to host images while using fateback.com to host wma.
xzxero
fateback says i already have an account but ive never been there
JustHere4NoReason
The big book of resources doesn't help much. Mopst of the sites that offer free hosting don't allow you to upload some music files...
Dar|<
Angelfire does let you link music WMA files, but the down side is...it's like 1 GB a month for transfer...and they limit the transfer rate...sux...but its FREE! =)
pinkhearts
What about WMV files? are there any sites that will let you host those or will fateback.com do that too?
Dar|<
hmm, for WMV i have no clue never tried...and i never tried fateback.com
LatinaLady
you can use virtue.nu to upload them its easy and they do let you upload it
mystical
I can do hosting for you, but I dont do it for free since bandwidth costs money.
pinkhearts
QUOTE(LatinaLady96 @ Jul 27 2004, 5:48 PM)
you can use virtue.nu to upload them its easy and they do let you upload it

So, this will let you upload WMV files and have it's own URL for it?
rnrn897
www.webpost.net
www.t35.com
www.hostultra.com
www.homepagez.com

try those.
captivatedheart
try http://www.freewebs.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.