Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: when you die
Forums > Community Center > The Lounge
futura
do you want to be buried or cremated? or do you not care which? or would you rather your body be donated to science or something?
heyo-captain-jack
cremated or donated to science. I don't think I like the idea of rotting away underground.
Joanne
^ This. I think. I don't know, I don't like to think about that stuff, though it'd probably be wise to.
none345678
idk. On one hand I hate thinking of myself rotting in the ground surrounded by others rotting, on the other hand I think someone burning my body, shoving me in a jar, then giving me to a family member is weird too.
arcanum
<--- organ donor! thumbsup.gif
sixfive
I want my marvelous body to become part of body worlds so everyone can ooo and awe at what a wondeful specimen of manliness I am.
smash
If I go with cremation I wanna have my remains sprinkled somewhere. If i don't do that i'll donate my body to science.
LittleMissSunshine
i want to become an organ donor, so when i die and my organs good, i'll donate them. after i think i want to become cremated and spread my ashes at a place where i can see sun rise or sets.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.