Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Have you ever wished death upon a sibling?
Forums > Community Center > The Lounge
sixfive
I personally haven't. I don't think I could live with myself if I did. You don't get to pick your family, just your friends. You can't take back words like that, they stick with the sibling their whole life. Even if they say they forgive, they really don't. They're always going to remember the death wish. That's why I could never wish death upon one of my two brothers no matter how irritated I get with them.

What sparked this you ask? I was amusingly linked to this:

http://thematchhare.tumblr.com/post/2441406390/dear-sister

It reads:
Dear Sister,

Thanks for your love and care. You know what, what if I was so emotionally unstable that I went off and committed suicide? How would you feel then? How would you feel that your words drove me to take my own life? Your very words took the life of your only twin sister. How would you feel then? What kind of guilt do you think you would feel then? Actions speak louder than words. What if i went with that action? I’m sure it would say a hell of a lot more than what you said. What would you say to people? There was an “accident”?

Think before you say words. We both know I can’t handle my emotions as well as a lot of people. I wonder how shitty you would feel if I was to take my life just because of your lovely letter.

What if?

See what I mean? See how devastating a wish like that can be on someone?

And then I found http://thematchhare.tumblr.com/post/244132...c**t-thanks-for

usoly:

Dear F*cking Bitch c**t,

Thanks for ruining my day because you can get over shit and be mature about it. djaskhdakls seriously ruined my christmas I hate you so much I can’t wait til you die.

You c**t.

Wow. Thanks Steph. You’re certainly the best sister.
Try to embarrass me and call me out. That’s just lovely and very mature yourself. Sorry that I ruin your life, sorry you want me to die. What do you want me to do about that?
Thanks for being a sister and trying to be there for me. Sorry I’m emotional because of a shitty break up.
I didn’t think you would stoop this low to call me a c**t and wish I died.
I feel f*cking fantastic. Thanks :\

That's where everything transpired from. Wow. Just wow. I can't believe anyone would say that. That's horrible.

Additional information / background story:

http://thematchhare.tumblr.com/post/243738...ho-it-seems-you

Anonymous asked: Do you happen to like anyone?...even tho it seems you still like your ex. =/

I don’t like anyone. Yeah, I guess I’m not really over my ex. He was my first real boyfriend. We we’re together for 2.5 years.
He made me laugh, he made me smile, he made me appreciate the life I had. He turned me around. Before I met him, I was a mess. Trying to cope with depression and I just didn’t care to live anymore. He made me feel so special. I could get him something that other people thought was stupid and he would absolutely love it. We were silly together. I loved it.
He is my dream boy, but now that dream was crushed.

http://thematchhare.tumblr.com/post/243732...rst-f*cking-day
Worst f*cking day.

I did go ice skating, thought guess who I saw as I headed into the building.
My ex and his rebound.
My smile quickly turned into a frown. They cowardly went back to the car and drove away and I cried in my friends arms.
I wish I walked right up to him and demanded to talk to him. I tried calling, breaking my vow but he didn’t answer.
He told me if I left him alone for a week then we would talk to me in person.
That little girl he is trying to rebound with even told me how she didn’t want to date. Stop f*cking leading him on!

Makes me wonder if he planned it since he has a tumblr and follows me.
I’m going to report his account so he can get suspended and possibly stop looking at what I’m saying because everytime i mention I’m going somewhere he happens to present himself there.
sixfive
Can you believe any of this? I can't believe someone would say something so harsh to someone who's clearly going through a difficult time.
gojira
lmao i would never say that to my brothers or even to people i h8

iRapediCarly
life is too short to be bitching all the time, which is why i advise all females to whore yourselves out

i didnt know Uso loved octopussses
none345678
f*cking hell. Bored closed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.