Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Daft Punk shows up at a Phoenix concert :( :(
Forums > Community Center > The Lounge
sixfive

Randomly and unexpectedly, gods Daft & Punk (I know) guest appear at a Phoenix concert.

I've seen Gorillaz, Daft Punk is the other band I will pay an absurd amount of money to see live :(
datass
muse is mine. i totally miss my opportunity ):
synapse
Why didn't you go to the Phoenix concert?
sixfive
Well let's see. Aside from not knowing much about Phoenix, this show was at... Madison Square Garden. That would be an awfully long distance to travel for a concert for a band I'm not that familiar with.
mipadi
And it would've been totally f*cking worth it, because Phoenix is awesome.
Gigi
One of Phoenix's guitarists (Laurent Brancowitz) used to be in a band with Thomas and Guy-Manuel, so it was quite a sweet reunion!

Wished I lived in New York. :( The fact that Wavves and Dirty Projectors opened for PHOENIX was awesome enough. Then Daft Punk...wow. The combo of Around the World, If I Ever Feel Better, and Harder Better Faster Stronger was sick.

The Phoenix concert I went to a few weeks ago was AMAZING though...touched Thomas Mars!! Then he crowd-surfed, touched him again. sooooooo incredible.
itsclyde
Damn. Those lucky bitches. I would kill someone to see Daft Punk.

I'm going to see Gorillaz on Wednesday!!
sixfive
ROBBI?!
DoubleJ
I WAS THERE!!! IT WAS INCREDIBLE!
itsclyde
^ Lucky sunovabitch.

STEVEN!?!?
Gigi
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Oct 31 2010, 03:33 PM) *
I WAS THERE!!! IT WAS INCREDIBLE!

...So. Jealous.
sixfive
QUOTE(itsclyde @ Nov 1 2010, 09:55 PM) *
^ Lucky sunovabitch.

STEVEN!?!?

Yes <3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.