Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what are you allergic to
Forums > Community Center > The Lounge
gojira
i'm itching all over because i ate an apple. i thought i was only allergic to fuji apples but i guess not :( btw fuji apples are the best ever
datass
ugly people.
sixfive
QUOTE(datass @ Oct 20 2010, 09:05 AM) *
ugly people.

also fat people

dust. I had one of those allergy tests last semester where they stuck me with something like 200 needles all with different spores or allergens on them to see what i reacted to. apparently dust was the only thing that makes my eyes red and watery. no allergies to food, plants, animals (thank god), or anything except. for. dust.
datass
QUOTE(serotonin @ Oct 20 2010, 10:34 PM) *
also fat people
dust. I had one of those allergy tests last semester where they stuck me with something like 200 needles all with different spores or allergens on them to see what i reacted to. apparently dust was the only thing that makes my eyes red and watery. no allergies to food, plants, animals (thank god), or anything except. for. dust.

yes. and yes.
whenever i need to clean up my room or something, i have to wear masks or be careful, or i'll end up sneezing and coughing for at least a day.
Joanne
Dust, pollen, cats, shellfish (e.g., shrimp, crab, oysters), and some Chinese ingredient I don't know the English name of.
sixfive
MSG? Lead? Soy Sauce?
DoubleJ
bullshit
futura
QUOTE(Joanne @ Oct 20 2010, 08:24 AM) *
Dust, pollen

LittleMissSunshine
im allergic to cat fur... -___- found that out when i went to petsmart yesterday.
gojira
i'm highly allergic to cat fur. my eyes used to puff up really bad when i was younger, now i just struggle to breathe
sixfive
oh well that's not so bad anymore
gojira
!!!!

THAT IS TERRIBLE! most of my white friends have cats too, shit
sixfive
at least yo eyes don't puff up no more
Joanne
QUOTE(gojira @ Oct 21 2010, 01:52 PM) *
i'm highly allergic to cat fur. my eyes used to puff up really bad when i was younger, now i just struggle to breathe

Cat fur makes breathing hard for me too! Though it's only happened once... I was sleeping over at a family friend's and he had 3 heavily furred cats. Yeah, it was pretty f*cking brutal.

For dust and pollen, my eyes puff/tear up (and result in pink eye a lot of the time) and I itch all over. Eating shellfish makes me itchy too, and the Chinese medicine ingredient makes me throw up. My mom used to think I was just being a brat with the Chinese stuff, so she snuck it into my eggs once. Yep, threw that up too. :(
Mikeplyts
Cat fur makes me itch really bad and makes my eyes water only a tad bit. That's pretty much it.

F*CK YEAH I'M HEALTHY.
smash
that sucks. i love apples. i'm pretty sure i'm allergic to mosquitoes and spiders. no food allergies (thank god) and no pet allergies.
beautiful-waste
Shellfish for me too, and cheap perfume. Whore's bath perfume makes me break out in a god awful rash.

QUOTE(Joanne @ Oct 20 2010, 08:24 AM) *
Dust, pollen, cats, shellfish (e.g., shrimp, crab, oysters), and some Chinese ingredient I don't know the English name of.

Matsumoto
The only thing I can think of is cheap jewelry... my piercings get infected, fingers/wrists/neck get rashes that are SOOO itchy.

Haven't noticed any food/pet allergies yet
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.