Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do you do when you feel this way?
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
WishinguponmyStar
What do you do when you love someone so much, but you also just yell at them for no good reason, then you end up getting in a fight. Is that true love? What should you do? Please suggest something cry.gif
black_cloud10
heh, i'm pretty sure thats not true love. actually, thats kinda scary. really shouldn't yell at someone for no reason. people that do that and don't learn to stop can easily turn into the people that hit people for no reason. and thats not cool, is it? eh i sound kinda dumb. anyways, no yelling for no reason cuz that starts fights. if he's the one yelling at you and its for no reason (or seems like it) you should really talk to him. like "why do you always get mad at me?" or something.
LiNHy POO
im not soo sure if thats love or not.. me and my boyfriend have gone through that.. he said some really mean things... but it was all out of anger.. and the problem was small... but it grew when i got him angry too..
sheepy
o i noe wut u mean.. hmms.. it depends on wut u guys fought about . i mean like if u guys called each other names nd said shiet dat u noe isnt true. i dunt dink dats true love. but if u argued about feelings.. nd how u guys arent just understanding each other. i think thats okay.. i mean ur just expressing urself.. but got a bit over control. mayb u coulld say sry.. nd talk it out calmly.
WishinguponmyStar
We argue about how we don't talk about our feelings, and when it gets so bad that we don't talk about our feelings, we end up fighting. He wants me to tell him how I feel, because I am depressed and he knows I bottle things in, so he just doesn't want me to bottle things in so I get even more depressed. Like if I am mad at him he wants me to say instead of just sitting there quitely. You know what I mean???
syLph`tommy
well im not really that sure it sorta depends
miss_tragedy
Me and my boyfriend have been going out for almost 11 months, and sometimes we yell at eachother for no reason. But, we wouldn't just yell at eachother because we feel like it. Sometimes, when one of us are having a bad day and we're talking on the phone, the other may take their anger out on the other one. I believe me and my boyfriend have "true love", we love eachother for sure. But, sometimes we get into arguments for no reason. But, we apologize later on. Get what I'm saying? lol

<3 Liz
DrEaMgUy2K1
i wouldnt call it true love, but u do like the person..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.