Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Resident Evil: Afterlife
Forums > Community Center > Movies & TV
synapse
So, I saw this last night, it wasn't all that bad, pretty short lived however.

I hope in another 5 years there's a better resident evil story though, that follows the video games and not some made up alice with the t-virus.

Alice is still pretty kick-ass without the t-virus.
superstitious
I'll admit to being fond of these movies. I can't help it. It's like the evil bag of Kraft caramels I keep digging into. I know it's bad, but I can't help but indulge.

I haven't seen Afterlife. I rarely see movies in theaters anymore. How was the 3D element?
synapse
QUOTE(superstitious @ Sep 19 2010, 10:16 PM) *
I'll admit to being fond of these movies. I can't help it. It's like the evil bag of Kraft caramels I keep digging into. I know it's bad, but I can't help but indulge.

I haven't seen Afterlife. I rarely see movies in theaters anymore. How was the 3D element?

3D? Theaters? _unsure.gif

/tpb biggrin.gif
rAwritsgWeg
I enjoyed it more than the second one. My biggest thing is that Wesker was really corny looking/acting and they need to stick to the story more. Obviously it will be a bit difficult to do so, but it could be better. The 3D was awesome though!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.