Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3 tags minimum
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Createblog Support > Createblog Resolved Topics
ohhmacaroni
When I went to post a layout the phrase "3 tags minimum" popped up after I clicked submit and the layout information stayed on the form. I'm fairly certain I filled everything out correctly, complete with the required 3 tags, but I'm don't know if this means my submission did not go through.

And if it did go through than I'd like to apologize in advance because that means I sent it twice. :)

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!
manny-the-dino
You probably included a layout color or layout category in your tags which doesn't make it count. For example, if you use cute, flowers, and hearts as your tags, "cute" won't count since it's already a layout category. Of if you use "red" as one of your tags.
ohhmacaroni
I must have been doing that without realizing it. Thank you muchly.
heyo-captain-jack
you may not have been separating them properly too, I don't know how exactly this site does it, but you may have been doing spaces when it requires commas, etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.