Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Modern Family
Forums > Community Center > Movies & TV
creole
I heard it's funny. Anyone watch it?
shadowfax
It's hilarious!! There are two things I love most about this show: one, everyone in the family is hilarious and two, there is no one that I dislike!
brooklyneast05
sup mona

haven't watched this but sandy tells me to, and links me to clips, and wants me to laugh at them
shadowfax
Sup JC? lol I feel weird saying "sup." How's it going?

And do the clips actually make you laugh? It's more enjoyable if you watch the show.
Joanne
SO f*ckING GOOD.
gojira
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Aug 6 2010, 11:07 PM) *
sup mona
haven't watched this but sandy tells me to, and links me to clips, and wants me to laugh at them

Gigi
Modern Family is HILARIOUS. Definitely the best new comedy on TV.

HI MONA!!
schizo
QUOTE(shadowfax @ Aug 6 2010, 09:54 PM) *
It's hilarious!! There are two things I love most about this show: one, everyone in the family is hilarious and two, there is no one that I dislike!

I love everyone in the family except Claire. She's a nightmare.

Manny is the best.
Gigi
^ Claire is def my least favourite character, but I still find her alright. Imagine if Phil was married to anyone less anal and how that family would've turned out, lmao.

"MEATBALLS!!"
shadowfax
HI GIGI! How're things with you? :)

Claire can drive me nuts sometimes but she's all right. She also seems to have become uber skinny since the first episode.

Gigi, that video you posted had me laughing with tears! Gloria is unbelievably hilarious. She's my favorite character, then Manny, then Cameron, then Phil.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.