Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help with 2.0 Customizing
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
jilliankerst
Hey there,

I swear I'm not an idiot but I am having a lot of trouble trying to find the so-called CSS edit box on the new 2.0 layout for MySpace. I'm waaay more used to the old MySpace version and I haven't really been using MySpace for a long time. I know you are supposedly suppose to go into the Customize Profile and it should be there. All that happens when I click that is that a module pops up with "Choose Theme", "Create Theme", "Modules" etc. Nothing is there featuring CSS edit. Am I in the wrong place or is something up with the editing module on my account?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the slightly stupid sounding question.
miguelS
That's actually the new 3.0, not 2.0.
Due to Myspace being an idiot, they've released a beta version of it, so there is no CSS option yet. Supposedly, they're working on it right now, and it'll take a while, due to the different structure of 3.0.
Some people have had luck with embedding styles the old way, but don't quote me on it.
Mickey
Wow another new version? Jfc.
jilliankerst
Oh great...lol. Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully it'll get back up soon.

Thanks again.
Mickey
Topic closed & moved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.