Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fast food
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
brooklyneast05
what's your favorite fast food place and what's your favorite thing to get there
creole
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i love any kind of fast food, least favorite would be long john silvers of course.

mcdonalds - love their mcflurries and their mccafe's. ;)

burger king - my SECOND favorite because i share the same intitals!!! :) i love their whoppers and i loved it when they had these powdered cheese fries, they were good.

wendys - their hamburgers taste so good <333 enuff said.

kfc - the chicken, duhh. and their potato wedges are pretty good too.

long john silver - i only like their fried oyster thingy.

arbies - their potato food basically.

CHIK-FIL-f*ckING-A - best shit ever. i love their waffle fries, their milkshakes, their chicken nuggets with POLYNESIAN SAUCE <3333333, and their chicken sandwiches.

checkers - I love their fries the most out of all the fries I mentioned.

subway - 5 dollar foot long, f*ck yeah.

quiznos - better sandwiches basically.

taco bell - uhh their cinnamon twisters and their tacos taste good.

dairy queen - best place to go if you're bored.

panda express - sad excuse for asian food, but their tempura shrimp is the bomb

ichiban - best sushi evar ;3; juna would lovee it

/fattie rant
Simba
taco bell's pretty much the only fast food i would ever eat. every time i try fast food with friends I regret it...

ichiban is fast food sushi? damn wtf I love sushi
sixfive
WHATABURGER - rest of America get with it.
Maccabee
Fast food ain't really healthy and it's more expensive. But when we do get fast food, for time or cleaning up sake, it's usually just a chili from wendy's or a subway.
none345678
QUOTE(Mike @ Jun 8 2010, 06:32 PM) *
POPEYES. CHICKEN.

Damn England, get with it.

Best. potatoes. ever. I don't even like the chicken all that much, but I'll eat it if it means I can get me some of those f*cking mashed potatoes.
karmakiller
There's lots of places being named in this thread that I have never been to :(
LittleMissSunshine
burger king- onion rings

five guys- burgers

arbys- fries
superstitious
Fat Mo's: Unbelievably good fries, addictive burgers, they even have gyros (good ones too)

Other than that, I miss my California fast foods: In and Out Burger and Wienerschnitzel.

Oh and they closed all of the Del Tacos around here. :( I love Del Taco.
YDG
Taco Bell: Nachobell Grande and a quesadilla. :)
smash
chic fil a - best chicken nuggets ever, spicy wrap, and sweet tea
sonic - drinks
freebirds - frickin chips & salsa
Gigi
McDonald's - McNuggets

...I don't really eat fast food but sometimes I get a mad craving for those.
DoubleJ
QUOTE(serotonin @ Jun 8 2010, 08:40 PM) *

sorry...but I haven't had a fast food burger since WHATABURGER! America does indeed need to get with it.,
heyo-captain-jack
Whataburger is master race
Just_Dream
Damn I want some In n Out right now... They need more In n Out's in San Diego. DAMN their fries are good. And I'm always satisfied ;]]]]

My boyfriend likes Chik-fil-A. I think it's good, but not amazing... I'm not too big a fan of chicken as I used to be, so chicken burgers/sandwiches are like whatevz to me.

Does WingStop count? <_< >_>
firechild
Pita Pit: Amazing Falafel and decent gyros
Sonic: Most amazing drinks (MN needs to get with it!)
sixfive
QUOTE(Just_Dream @ Jun 9 2010, 09:47 AM) *
Damn I want some In n Out right now... They need more In n Out's in San Diego. DAMN their fries are good. And I'm always satisfied ;]]]]

My boyfriend likes Chik-fil-A. I think it's good, but not amazing... I'm not too big a fan of chicken as I used to be, so chicken burgers/sandwiches are like whatevz to me.

Does WingStop count? <_< >_>

Love Chil-fil-A.

What if they had a Beef-fil-A?
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(serotonin @ Jun 8 2010, 08:40 PM) *

Must not be a New York thing.
sixfive
It's primarily in Texas. It originated in Corpus Christi and has spread all throughout Texas. It's 24 hours and has awesome food. Burgers, Malts, Fries, everything you get at a normal place but higher quality. Also they have little meal things that come with chicken, toast, gravey, and some other shiz. Basically they're awesome. There's some in the southeast too i.e. a couple in the Florida panhandle, and areas in between.

Idk why they don't expand, they're everywhere down here and everyone loves them. They consistently have lines around midnight, I can't imagine they'd think they wouldn't get enough business if they expanded.
Matsumoto
Eh, I rarely ever eat fast food. I'll eat it if it's the ONLY option available.
manny-the-dino
In-N-Out for sure. Number 2 animal style with pink lemonade.
smash
chik fil a has a new spicy chicken sandwich. it's alright, nothing special. i liked that they give you the choice of american, provolone, or pepper jack cheese.
SoleShine
KFC- chicken bowl, no cheese
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.