Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I HATE CHOOSING COLOURS.
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Fashion
Mickey
I went to some shop to buy a drawstring bag. There were four colours: black, red, blue and green. I stood around for 20 minutes trying to pick a damn colour then settled with red because the person at the till was starting to get suspicious.

Then I returned it today because I decided nothing can replace my 6-year-old JanSport, ha. WHO ELSE HATES CHOOSING COLOURS?
brooklyneast05
i hate that too, unless there is 4 colors and 3 of them are ugly. if possible i always want to just buy more than one if it's colors i like. that's usually not possible though, so yeah.

i have a black draw string backpack!
iDecay
I have a huge problem with this when it comes to tops. Sometimes I end up buying the same top in two colors because I can't decide. sad.gif

Jansports throb.gif
Simba
black black black can't go wrong with black

seasonal0.gif
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ May 19 2010, 09:13 AM) *

seasonal0.gif

heck yes
DoubleJ
Why are you getting a drawstring bag?
none345678
When I can't decide black is almost always mt default choice.
DoubleJ
black is definitely a good look because it goes with everything, but I sometimes think that black is too safe.
batman
QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ May 19 2010, 10:13 AM) *

seasonal0.gif

this always,... which is why almost everything of mine is black.

the thing i have a hard time choosing between is brown or black when it comes to leather.
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(Mike @ May 19 2010, 06:01 AM) *
Then I returned it today because I decided nothing can replace my 6-year-old JanSport, ha.

Love JanSport, always and forever. I used the same JanSport backpack for all of high school, then got a new one in college that I used about three times a week.
Mickey
Big love to JanSport.

QUOTE(iDecay @ May 19 2010, 02:50 PM) *
I have a huge problem with this when it comes to tops. Sometimes I end up buying the same top in two colors because I can't decide. sad.gif

Jansports throb.gif

Same here. I get two or three of something if I really can't choose which colour I should get it in.

QUOTE(DoubleJ @ May 19 2010, 06:23 PM) *
Why are you getting a drawstring bag?

I like my selection and my old one ripped. I agree with black being a bit safe, but I usually get black anyway.
synapse
How much are they? Usually the ones I see are relatively cheap, you could just buy all three.
salcha4u
Iono why you would need 3 drawstring bags even if they were cheap...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.