Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: knocked up
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
azz90
im not sure if i can get pregnant or not? =[ my boyfriend and I never wear a condom and he always pulls out and im not on any kind of birth control. we've been together for 4yrs and wore condoms at the beginning of hour relationship but ive been told that the pull out technique doesnt always work. so whats the deal?
none345678
Yeah, it can obviously help the whole not getting infected (aka pregnant) but it's not by any means the best method, so unless you want a spawn of Satan growing inside you then I would just take the luck you have had and get some rubbers.

There are test and shiz you can get to test if you have a higher/lower chance of getting prego
tokyo-rose
I've read that the pullout method is something like 87% effective, but I could be wrong. If you want to have sex but don't want to use a condom, which is irresponsible, then get birth control pills. You don't want to mess up your life by becoming pregnant.
LittleMissSunshine
it's not that effective. although it may help, sometimes there is a little pre-sperm, or the sperm may leak just a little bit before pulling out, so there is a chance you can still get pregnant.
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(LittleMissSunshine @ Apr 12 2010, 10:33 PM) *
it's not that effective. although it may help, sometimes there is a little pre-sperm, or the sperm may leak just a little bit before pulling out, so there is a chance you can still get pregnant.

The chances of becoming pregnant from precum are low since precum doesn't contain sperm. However, it may sometimes contain sperm if he came earlier.

I don't know this from personal experience, so azz90, before you say I'm a freak, I did a quick Google search and got the information here.
azz90
^lol its ok i was just joKing with you about beint a freak, but thank you. My boyfren was saying that also i may not be fertile enough but if thats so when do i become fertile because im 20.
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(azz90 @ Apr 12 2010, 10:55 PM) *
^lol its ok i was just joKing with you about beint a freak, but thank you. My boyfren was saying that also i may not be fertile enough but if thats so when do i become fertile because im 20.

I think you should consider yourself lucky that you haven't gotten pregnant yet. I don't know a lot about fertility, but I don't think there's an age at which you magically become fertile.... I mean, technically, girls are able to become pregnant when they start menstruating, since then their bodies are sexually mature.
creole
Don't be silly, put a rubber on your willy.
Tomates
This just kinda blows my mind...no pun intended.
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(Cristy @ Apr 12 2010, 11:17 PM) *
I think you should consider yourself lucky that you haven't gotten pregnant yet. I don't know a lot about fertility, but I don't think there's an age at which you magically become fertile.... I mean, technically, girls are able to become pregnant when they start menstruating, since then their bodies are sexually mature.

I take this back. I learned in my developmental psychology class today that early adulthood, which starts when you're 20, is your most fertile period. So, you should be able to conceive more easily than during your teen years if that's what you're trying to do.
Blyat
I got this type of talk from my mum (The joys of having a doctor mum telling you EVERY detail that is tmi)

20 IS indeed your most fertile year, but basically starting your menstrual cycle usually means that your ready to have kids. (correct me if im wrong)

But Imo your almost getting too lucky, Its pretty dangerous especially since none of you are using ANY type of protection what-so-ever.
The pull out doesn't always work because there is that precum like others said whether there is sperm or not, he must be getting lucky, and sometimes the guy cant hold it in overall
Plus my grandma yelled this very loudly at a restaurant with my mum how the pull out trick doesn't always work (hence how my uncle was born XD)

Plus there are the chances and std's and pregnancy

I'm sorry but its not the brightest idea that you guys are too free with it

I would use either birth control or a condom cause it will haunt you back one way or another
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.