Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Vampire Diaries
Forums > Community Center > Movies & TV
datass
has anybody heard of this? watched this? i've recently started watching this as it seemed quite interesting. and it is. probably would think its so similar to twilight. i would think that twilight copy its stuff off of this since vampire diaries was a novel series that started in 1991. whatever. watch it.

click to enlarge

and lol this never happens but

click to enlarge
hypnotique
my sister loves this show :/
datass
i think its aimed at a younger age group than true blood. i still enjoy it with my sister though.
gojira
lol i love looking at the older bro
tokyo-rose
I thought about watching this since an actress from Degrassi: The Next Generation is in it, but I haven't seen any episodes so far. I might start it when I get back to school after spring break.
LittleMissSunshine
it's good, i love it.
datass
QUOTE(gojira @ Mar 19 2010, 03:19 AM) *
lol i love looking at the older bro

oh?

lol
gojira
what do u mean oh?

haha
datass
QUOTE(gojira @ Mar 26 2010, 05:14 AM) *
what do u mean oh?

haha

lol because i think he's hot but my sister thinks he looks like an ***hole.
superstitious
Man, I got totally sucked into this show, thought I'm not at all into the books. There's only so much vampire media I can take (between the Buffy, the Angel, the True Blood, the Underworld, etc).

I'm just glad to see Ian land a lead role. That dude is awesome.
LittleMissSunshine
it has so many twists, it makes me NOT want to read the books, i think the show is better than the books.. lol imo
batman
meh, watched the first episode and only liked damon. the lead girl annoys me and stefan is too edward-like. i might watch more if my sister does.
datass
i think the girl is way better than bella. bella just has the same stupid face throughout. even when she found out edward was a vampire she was still like "oh.... -lovesick- "
superstitious
QUOTE(aikobot @ Mar 27 2010, 11:34 PM) *
meh, watched the first episode and only liked damon. the lead girl annoys me and stefan is too edward-like. i might watch more if my sister does.

True (though I don't think I'm that annoyed, merely slightly irritated) but Ian totally makes up for that. ;)
CandyPop
I used to watch this series when it first came out but then it became a little too sexual for me. lol
batman
QUOTE(doughnut @ Mar 28 2010, 03:18 AM) *
i think the girl is way better than bella. bella just has the same stupid face throughout. even when she found out edward was a vampire she was still like "oh.... -lovesick- "

she's better than bella, but bella is sort of rock bottom. i think the line that made me put her in the "i don't care about you" corner was when she was all "i think i had a hitchcock moment... wait, is it hitchcock?... the one with the birds bc i totally didn't watch that movie that i'm referencing and am a stupid little beezy"
datass

he alone can make up for the teenage drama
batman
MORE
superstitious
QUOTE(batman @ Apr 27 2010, 04:38 PM) *
MORE

Is there ever enough?
LittleMissSunshine
lolol ^ (:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.