Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Iron Man 2
Forums > Community Center > Movies & TV
Janette

As excited as I am for this, I feel like I won't like it as much as the first one.
AngryBaby
gey movie is gey
datass
oooooo can't wait! im a sucker for these movies :p
and robert jr downer is funny
none345678
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
hypnotique
Ill PASS.
What the hell they like kept RDJ and thats about it?
Janette
QUOTE(AngryBaby @ Mar 11 2010, 10:37 PM) *
gey movie is gey
useless post is useless

QUOTE(hypnotique @ Mar 12 2010, 03:02 PM) *
Ill PASS.
What the hell they like kept RDJ and thats about it?
I know, that's why I think I won't like it as much. _dry.gif
hypnotique
Marvel should just stop while its ahead.. laugh.gif
smash
QUOTE(Janette @ Mar 12 2010, 06:46 PM) *
I know, that's why I think I won't like it as much. _dry.gif

it's never as enjoyable when they just switch actors. i always end up sitting there thinking, "who is this fool? where is whatshisface?" i'm not pleased that Scarlett is in this one either.
Jghelfi
they wanted terrence howard, and robert downey jr in iron man 2, but terrence howard wanted more money, so they got this other guy for his place.
smash
well i like Don Cheadle so i hope this pair works out.
Joanne
As much as I find Scarlett Johansson super hot, I have a feeling I'll get really annoyed with her character.

Mickey Rourke looks f*cking badass though!
smash
QUOTE(Joanne @ Apr 11 2010, 02:11 PM) *
As much as I find Scarlett Johansson super hot, I have a feeling I'll get really annoyed with her character.

because she always plays annoying characters who somehow become the "victim." i can't stand her.
Janette
QUOTE(smash @ Apr 11 2010, 11:30 AM) *
i'm not pleased that Scarlett is in this one either.

QUOTE(Joanne @ Apr 11 2010, 12:11 PM) *

QUOTE(smash @ Apr 12 2010, 09:01 PM) *
because she always plays annoying characters who somehow become the "victim." i can't stand her.

Ugh seriouslyyy. When I first saw the trailer I was really bummed that she was in it. Just the fact that she's in it will probably ruin the entire film for me. stubborn.gif :
smash
i was bummed when i saw the poster with her on it. haven't seen a trailer with enough of her in it to judge. but i know she'll suck so, meh.
datass
^all above. i know exactly how you feel. most of the time i dont like the characters scarlett johansson plays ):
futura

_dry.gif
synapse
Johansson's character was wicked. She didn't play a sappy girl she was actually pretty badass in this movie. Some of the fight scenes with Iron Man seemed really fake. The comedy seemed like forced laughter. I enjoyed the movie.
heyo-captain-jack
shit sucks
futura
^Wow, I agree. The only points I give this movie are for RDJ's sexiness.
Blyat
Yeah I saw it yesterday
It was ok
sixfive
I liked it. Slow at points, but I like it.
Joanne
I thought it was pretty enjoyable. Good humour, decent action, fantastic eye candy...

But yeah, plot totally lacked something. And it seemed like Ivan Vanka was defeated way too easily. I mean, all that scheming and hard work destroyed with just a collaboration of power? Eh. =\
smash
loved the movie and i'm glad Scarlett didn't ruin it with her awfulness. she wasn't given a big enough part to ruin it. i'm pleased.
futura
QUOTE(Joanne @ May 11 2010, 03:23 PM) *
But yeah, plot totally lacked something. And it seemed like Ivan Vanka was defeated way too easily. I mean, all that scheming and hard work destroyed with just a collaboration of power? Eh. =\

RIGHT?! What the f*ck was up with that? The part on the roof too. I mean, it was cute, but wtf? That's it? You defeat the bad guy in like 20 seconds and make out and talk on a roof for 10 minutes?

Was I the only person completely bored throughout the whole thing? I even looked at the two 12 year old boys sitting next to me, and even they seemed bored.
Blyat
Totally agreed! /\ /\ /\ /\
LittleMissSunshine
if you guys stay after the credits there is a sneak peak of the next marvel movie coming uppp. aka THOR (: just a spoiler
smash
that was lame. they could've done without it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.