Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Submit Layout Previewer not working?
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
emmijane
okay I've been sitting here for the past hour playing around with my usual div coding
every time I click preview, NOTHING.

Is there something wrong with the submit layout form or the preview page?
no images are coming up, nothing!

I haven't been here since 8 months ago, did coding change?

for profile 1.0 Div Overlay
emmijane
anyone? help? :(
creole
i think the system has problems with layout previews. why don't you just put the link in the info section when you submit the layout? it'll help the mods and the users see better.
emmijane
the link as in this link to this topic?
creole
no. the link, as in the myspace layout page you're going to submit. i recommend having a myspace layout tester page to use as a link.

Let me rephrase that. I mean the link to your Myspace Layout Tester page. So when people go to that link, it's more accurate to see how it would look on Myspace, since you have a layout tester page for them to see. The layout preview option that Createblog offers isn't that accurate. Get my drift?
emmijane
I knew what you meant after I asked the stupid question.

I was changing my son's diaper at the moment
wasn't using my head.

Ty :)
creole
oh ok. no problem. it's just my friends say i confuse them when i talk to them, haha.
so i try not to sound too confusing. ;P

i'm gonna close this topic now. if you want this reopen, just message a mod.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.