Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help me
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
flirtydevilboi825
Okay....There's this girl who liked me for 9 months after we broke up, but now she has a boyfriend and I don't know why...But I'm kinda jealous....And I like this girl named Amanda....But she can't date....But she says that she likes me.....What do I do about this??? Im 14 years old...Born and raised in Hawaii.....Help me....Please
inlonelinessidie
Why don't you just hang out with Amanda and date her until she's allowed to date. And just forget about the other girl . . . she's obviously moved on.
DrEaMgUy2K1
have u ever watched the simpsons episode where bart dates that one girl..dumps her..but wants her back when she goes out with millhouse? lol same situation......
its just your brain f**king with u, take psychology youll learn about it ;] .

Wat u do is forget about the other girl cuz she obviously has moved on. and about Amanda.... even if shes not aloud to date yet doesnt mean she has to listen lol.. just make sure her parents dont find out.....when ur sneaking around its actually more "fun" and "exiting" too lol... whistling.gif
xsweetdreams12x
Be close friends with this Amanda, and until she's allowed to date, ask her out.

If you like the other girl better, then, just wait for them to break it off. Ya never know, she may just have gone out with him, and still have feelings for you. _smile.gif
Darkpekkle
it's natural to be jealous when your ex finds somebody new. but don't fret, you've found somebody new too. i agree with what someone said before, 'just because she isn't allowed to date' doesn't mean she has to follow her parents orders. whistling.gif or maybe you can just wait until she IS allowed...
defjam_gangsta
GREETINGS!!

why dun ya just stick to being frens first. i had a similar experience too. me and dis girl had feelings for each other. yeah, we did confess to each other. we almost wanted to hit it off as a couple but we didn't. coz we felt it was way to fast. instead we watch each others' back. we are really happy being dis way. at least, i know, when i die, i have someone to mourn for me. think abt it!! it's not like it's da end of da world!! just to share wit ya. our all time fav song is "You Got Me - The Roots Ft Erykah Badu". da lyrics itself is simply amazing. really spoke for us!! all da best aight?!

CHEERS CB!!
islandkiss
just become close friends with amanda.. hang out with her a lot.. just wait until she's able to date..
inthemudhole
QUOTE(inlonelinessidie @ Jul 16 2004, 8:51 PM)
Why don't you just hang out with Amanda and date her until she's allowed to date. And just forget about the other girl . . . she's obviously moved on.

^^Agreed^^

Become her friend, and just stick around her until she can date.. and just ask the question when you can.. that is if you're still interested in her.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.