Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Create an account
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Createblog Support > Createblog Resolved Topics
AncientButterfly
My sister wants to create an account on here, but it won't let her. She's typed in everything correctly, and i even tried helping her. We've been doing this for two days now, what could be the problem?
Tomates
Yeah 2 other people said they were having problems trying to create an account. This is something that Jusun will have to fix and he is rarely ever on.
synapse
QUOTE(YoakeYukai @ Jan 9 2010, 12:03 PM) *
My sister wants to create an account on here, but it won't let her. She's typed in everything correctly, and i even tried helping her. We've been doing this for two days now, what could be the problem?

closed registration? idk
heyo-captain-jack
Registration isn't closed, some guy registered yesterday. Registration is just broken.
creole
You can always try signing up on another address.
manny-the-dino
QUOTE(YoakeYukai @ Jan 9 2010, 09:03 AM) *

Just PM me the username, password, and e-mail you'd like to use and I can create the account for you.
heyo-captain-jack
wahat I thought Invision's acp didn't allow that?
synapse
QUOTE(itanium @ Jan 10 2010, 05:03 PM) *
wahat I thought Invision's acp didn't allow that?

Since when? But should admins really know people's pw's? :x
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(tcunningham @ Jan 10 2010, 07:52 PM) *

Well, the user can always change their password once they're logged in. shrug.gif
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(tcunningham @ Jan 10 2010, 04:52 PM) *

It doesn't matter if they do or not, really. And OP could pm a different password and change it if he/she really feels like they should.
Tomates
I doubt Natalia will remember the password once she does it.
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(Tomates @ Jan 10 2010, 08:41 PM) *

You're probably right there.
superstitious
QUOTE(Tomates @ Jan 10 2010, 08:41 PM) *

True, though we can change them. devil.gif

But yeah, send a PM to any Administrator and an account can be manually added.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.