Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hmm...hi
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
Infravermelho
I know i already introduced myself but that was a long time ago and i never really participated. Maybe because i'm not really good at english but i think it's probably because i think you guys are really creepy :D
I've seen many people weeping that cb is dying and nobody participate anymore so i decided to join you and complain too.
My name is Malu, i like David Bowie and i think Pepsi is a hundred billion times better than Coke.
deteam
haha wats good . . . hope you stick around and not just complain lol

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
FizzyMilk
"i like David Bowie"

David Bowie sure was sexy back in the day
creole
QUOTE(KaraYankit @ Jan 7 2010, 01:06 PM) *
"i like David Bowie"

David Bowie sure was sexy back in the day

he's still sexy

and hi malu. howru
Infravermelho
brasileira :D

David Bowie would be sexy even if he had three breasts, one leg and no teeth.
karmakiller
A late hello to you wave.gif I hope you stick around longer this time, we're not so scary.
Meganmon
QUOTE( @ Jan 7 2010, 10:15 AM) *
Hi Malu. Coke ftw. ;]

teehee. Hello Malu! [: My name is Megan! (:
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(karmakiller @ Jan 11 2010, 06:53 PM) *
A late hello to you wave.gif I hope you stick around longer this time, we're not so scary anymore.

fixed.

And greetings, Malu. I go by Mike, and it would be awesome if you complained about CB with us. _smile.gif

Seriously.

not.

Just stick around, make some cool stuff (if you like to design), show us some interesting things, and overall, have fun. Oh, and remember, we have cookies.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.