Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question About "Actions" in photoshop?
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
deteam
Where do you find these things that are pre made . . . i just found out about these things and im astonished at how easy things could have been if i had been using these lol

so whats some good places to get them?

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
manny-the-dino
Doing an advance search on "actions" would have done the trick. I found this post though. Hope it helps.
creole
Why use actions? I prefer PSDS because they seem simpler to use. My only problem is that you have to adjust the settings accordingly to get that right effect.

Here is a place to get coloring psds.

Most photoshop tutorials provide a PSD just in case you get lost.
none345678
I am pretty sure deviant art has an actions section
iDecay
QUOTE(Beenly @ Jan 4 2010, 04:37 PM) *
Why use actions? I prefer PSDS because they seem simpler to use. My only problem is that you have to adjust the settings accordingly to get that right effect.
Here is a place to get coloring psds.
Most photoshop tutorials provide a PSD just in case you get lost.

PSDs are more time consuming. It takes away the point of using actions in the first place. IMO I'd rather just do the work myself than use PSDs.

I just started using actions to edit my photos. They're really not that hard to find, but there's some good ones here and here.

But really though, all you have to do is google. thumbsup.gif
deteam
thanks a lot guys, and ya the purpose of using actions to edit is its less time consuming then using psds . .

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
creole
Closed & Moved to Resolved.

If you want to re-open this, just PM me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.