Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do I make him stop?
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
HiFemaleSeanFeng
So my boyfriend is in IB and what IB is is it's this stupid academic program that provides you with the hardest classes and because he's so stressed out, he keeps talking about getting high and what not. It's pissing me off. Like, I really wish I didn't have to worry about shit like this. I tell him to stop making these drug references but he ends up just getting pissed off at me. And knowing the person he is, he probably is going to get some from his stupid friends and get high when I don't know it. I don't want him to mess up his life, considering that his grades are dropping and he just doesn't care about anything anymore. I don't want to keep worrying that he'll drop and go randomly have sex with another girl that's dropping right next to him.
Tung
give him an alternative to drugs. have sex with him. it always relieves me of stress.
heyo-captain-jack
As long as he isn't doing heroine or meth, I don't see the problem. Smoking weed is a great way to relieve stress for most people. And you can have some serious fun on Acid.
none345678
Have him snort Adderall. He'll get straight A's. I promise.

Maybe instead of worrying about him f*cking around on you while he's high, you should worry about his stress level and the fact that the ( what I am assuming to be ) weed may be the only thing from him becoming clinically depressed and blowing his f*cking head off.

And the fact that all he is doing is making references to it, and you don't know if he actually is is just stupid. If someone was calling me a heroin head just because I make smart ass comments about shooting up I would be pissed too.
Tung
don't listen to this iwontrapeyou person. look at that username. and especially that buttsecks signature gif
none345678
Tung is just jealous of me. You should just ignore the kid. No one likes him anyway.
deteam
haha im not going to lie, a lot kids in "those" programs smoke a lot of weed . . . so i don't find this odd, just make sure he doesn't make it a habit

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
HakunaMatata
WTF JUST DROP IB.

I was in IB and I cannot f*cking imagine someone taking drugs AND staying in the program. Does. Not. Compute.

And if that doesn't work, then the whole stressed-out-bc-of-IB excuse is total BS and he's a user anyway. If you don't like that, then drop him.
Tomates
Tell him that the drugs need to stop or else he is going to lose you. And what ^she said I cant imagine someone staying in IB who is on drugs.
Maccabee
I've always wanted to give drugs a try, honestly.
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(Maccabee @ Jan 3 2010, 01:20 PM) *

Why? I would say to stay away from them.
Tung
QUOTE(Cristy @ Jan 3 2010, 12:09 PM) *
Why? I would say to stay away from them.

CRISTY SAYS NO TO DRUGS!
none345678
CRACK IS WACK
AimeeLynn
You should smoke weed and get high then...
QUOTE(Tung @ Dec 29 2009, 03:04 PM) *
give him an alternative to drugs. have sex with him. it always relieves me of stress.

I'm kidding, in all honesty he will figure it out for himself. You can't convince him just be there for him when he realizes he is f*cking up his life not anyone elses. Smoking a lot just changes your outlook in life and just you don't care about anything... it's good but too much or a good thing is bad.
HakunaMatata
QUOTE(Maccabee @ Jan 3 2010, 10:20 AM) *
Me, too. Ever since I found out my local high school's valedictorian's been getting since freshman year and still does it in college, I'm like WELL IT CAN'T BE THAT BAD.

QUOTE(HiFemaleSeanFeng @ Dec 29 2009, 10:42 AM) *
I don't want to keep worrying that he'll drop and go randomly have sex with another girl that's dropping right next to him.
&just re-read this, and remember, the simple fact of getting high/using marijuana doesn't make him hornier. This entire time I thought you were talking about weed. Now dropping e...different story. (And yeah, hornier.)
AimeeLynn
QUOTE(HakunaMatata @ Jan 3 2010, 08:42 PM) *
&just re-read this, and remember, the simple fact of getting high/using marijuana doesn't make him hornier. This entire time I thought you were talking about weed. Now dropping e...different story. (And yeah, hornier.)

Makes everything feel good and you appreciate everything around you.

As for hornier...all depends on the person. I know it had for me personally. eyebrowes.gif grinnn.gif
HakunaMatata
^woop, I stand corrected. wink.gif
datass
QUOTE(HakunaMatata @ Jan 4 2010, 09:42 AM) *
Me, too. Ever since I found out my local high school's valedictorian's been getting since freshman year and still does it in college, I'm like WELL IT CAN'T BE THAT BAD.

the head boy of my school does it too, and he's pretty much getting straight A's. so sometimes, i want to give it a try, but im too chicken.
creole
say that you're gonna bite his dick.

Seriously though, beg him to stop. I know that IB can take you anywhere in the world, but it can't take you anywhere with those hideous grades. If he really wants to suffer then let him suffer, but don't say that I didn't warn you.
Simba
everyone loves options, so give him some choices, drugs or sex
AimeeLynn
QUOTE(doughnut @ Jan 4 2010, 03:21 AM) *
the head boy of my school does it too, and he's pretty much getting straight A's. so sometimes, i want to give it a try, but im too chicken.

hammer.gif I hate people like that, that can get good grades when they are "under the influence"... most of the people I know have been doing since they were like 12 or 14 and they body gotten use to it then it just relaxes them when they are taking an exam etc.
Tramatize

Do it. You won't regret it. But don't do pills, unless your ready and there nothing major. and meth is a no no
Sandraaa
When you say drugs, you mean weed or real drugs? Because weed is nothing.
Blyat

Bad idea is bad little one.
Tomates
okay honestly not EVERYONE who smokes weed or whatever gets straight A's. A lot of it its honestly a bunch of crap. Sure i know a kid who is a pot head and gets A's. However i know a lot of kids who do it and are completely flunking out of school or have already dropped out of school.
Don't fall to the conclusion that smoking week makes you get straight A's because out of most of the kids who do it, they're not getting straight A's.
batman
^ it depends on the person, imo. stupid people who smoke stay stupid.
Tomates
yeah but most of the time thats not true and imo anyone who thinks that it will have that effect on them are stupid.
AimeeLynn
QUOTE(Tomates @ Jan 23 2010, 12:08 PM) *
okay honestly not EVERYONE who smokes weed or whatever gets straight A's. A lot of it its honestly a bunch of crap. Sure i know a kid who is a pot head and gets A's. However i know a lot of kids who do it and are completely flunking out of school or have already dropped out of school.
Don't fall to the conclusion that smoking week makes you get straight A's because out of most of the kids who do it, they're not getting straight A's.

^
Some people are like that but as I said it depends how long you have done it that made you adapt to weed as a relaxing factor.

Then again too much of anything is bad anyways. You start not to care about anything. Makes you stupid in a way I guess. When you don't start to care, You don't care about the important things about life like grades or family.
HiFemaleSeanFeng
He hasn't yet :) He promised me he wouldn't. Unless.. he's been smoking with his friends. I don't know.
AimeeLynn
^ Translation: he is still doing it. mellow.gif
fagget
YOUR BOYFRIEND DOESNT LOVE YOU
sixfive
QUOTE(fagget @ Feb 17 2010, 08:34 AM) *
YOUR BOYFRIEND DOESNT LOVE YOU

/
LittleMissSunshine
peer pressure bro'
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.