Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boy trouble!
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
Eww
Hi guys.

Waaaail. I like this guy, a lot. I told him I liked him, and he hasn't given me any thoughts, or a real answer. After I told him, our conversations were like overly casual. I've been trying to get an answer, but he seems to avoid it. He's uncomfortable, I guess. Before I liked him, I knew he wasn't really a guy who was interested in relationships. He's pretty much just a laid back guy who jokes around and likes to have fun.

I don't wanna flat out ask him if he likes me back or not, because I sorta feel like I've been pushing him. I'm usually the one to start convos and all. He likes to entertain me, though. He does all sorts of funny things and he flatters me a lot, and I'm really not sure if he's kidding or not. I don't know if he's ever serious.

I think I should just leave him alone, be his friend. Idk. What do I do, cus I'm just so confused.
smash
seems to me like his lack of an answer speaks volumes. just back off on the subject and enjoy being friends.
kryogenix
Get pregnant, carve his name into your belly, then commit gruesome suicide in a public place.
creole
Poor poonani. :<

Why do you like him anyway? If there's nothing to talk about, then what is there to talk about if you are together? Uhhh, maybe he's just not that into you. Or maybe you just gotta get to know him better but in a friend way? You know, build up the knowledge of knowing his likes/dislikes/preferences/etc. if he thinks of you as a pretend sibling, then back the eff away, but if he's starting to have feelings for you then go in for the target.
smiley_superman2.gif
AimeeLynn
QUOTE(Eww @ Dec 23 2009, 11:23 PM) *
Hi guys.

Waaaail. I like this guy, a lot. I told him I liked him, and he hasn't given me any thoughts, or a real answer. After I told him, our conversations were like overly casual. I've been trying to get an answer, but he seems to avoid it. He's uncomfortable, I guess. Before I liked him, I knew he wasn't really a guy who was interested in relationships. He's pretty much just a laid back guy who jokes around and likes to have fun.

I don't wanna flat out ask him if he likes me back or not, because I sorta feel like I've been pushing him. I'm usually the one to start convos and all. He likes to entertain me, though. He does all sorts of funny things and he flatters me a lot, and I'm really not sure if he's kidding or not. I don't know if he's ever serious.

I think I should just leave him alone, be his friend. Idk. What do I do, cus I'm just so confused.

Just try to be friends first and when you hang out alone or are alone with each other see if he indicates that he is interested.
Mutantbrats
Your best bet is to let it flow, don't bring up the subject again. Its the way he acts that counts. If he knows you like him and he still treats you the same way and he hasn't pushed you away, like most guys do when they find out you like them and they haven't the same feelings for you. There might be a bit of a hint but its kind of hard to say based on the way you have described it. I would let things flow and see where they end up going.
Tung
he's probably gay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.