Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photo manipulation
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
adolelolz
I've never really done this before, so I guess it turned out alright :/
I plan on drawing this, so your input is appreciated!

Version One:
http://i48.tinypic.com/2r6o66e.jpg

Version Two:
click to enlarge

Only difference is less saturation, slight change in eye color, change in hair color, and the second one is flipped. I think it will be flipped like the second one no matter what, since I have drawing that is similar to the first one in terms of the way the face is positioned.

Finished Piece:
http://i49.tinypic.com/x2ju3q.png

Original
none345678
I would work on the cracks a bit more. Specifically those areas.
click to enlarge

Also by the chin and left shoulder. You can tell the crack continues.

Try to think more how someone with skin like that would realistically look, because right now it just looks like a texture set to overlay.

I think area around the eyes is too dark. Could still be a little less saturated. I Like the hair and eyes though they are a bit sharp, but that's just personal preference.
adolelolz
Oh, I see what you mean. I'll definitely fix that...Probably not on the computer because I don't know exactly how, but I'll change it up when I draw it.

Thanks for the advice =)
manny-the-dino
It looks pretty cool but I agree with Abbey on the texture and such. Version two > version one, imo.
Amaranthus
The second is definitely better.
Could you show us what the drawing looks like when you're finished? I'm curious.
creole
I just like to say how you use your shadows. They look very artistic and I admire the way you changed her eyes.
adolelolz
Thanks, everyone =)
Yeah, I'll show the drawing when I'm finished. I need to start it first... haha
markmejia
i like the second one better! first one's wayy too yellow-orangey for my taste.
jiyong
Basically what everyone else said, haha. Maybe darken the cracks a little, and lighten the shadow around her eyes (it's too strong imo).
adolelolz
Finished!
click to enlarge
creole
Big improvement. Big change. Big love<3.
jiyong
Looks good :)
Mikeplyts
Both the digital version and the drawn version look great. thumbsup.gif
Tomates
whoa...that drawn version looks quite wicked.
manny-the-dino
Dang the drawn version looks insane. Noice!
Firiath
IT LOOKS AWESOME!
Although... I have a feeling I've seen something like that somewhere ._.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.