Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: newbie here!
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
ghjgfkgfk
hello! my is maria and im 12 years old. i love dogs <3.
i had a lab mix, but she got lost. she was not very smart, but hella cute! i miss her :(
liquidize
hi maria . i had a dog once too , but i had to move and give her away. welcome to createblog though.
Crazyshorty827
Hey Maria! I'm new too happy.gif
silver-rain
hey maria, i'm linda. welcome to createblog- enjoy your stay!
megumint
hey maria i'm megumi... i don't have dogs, i have guinea pigs. i like that they're tinier than me ... hehe
BeyondElite
Welcome to CreateBlog.com! To start our day, please read the Announcement section for more detailes about CreateBlog.com. Need some blogger skins, scripts, or help? And need to show-off your blog? Please visit the Blogger Resource section for more details. And do you need some xanga skins, scripts, and help? And need to show-off your xanga? Please visit them at the Xanga Resource section for more detailes. We also have the Webmaster's Corner for some tutorials about Photoshop, or whatever. And last but not least, the Community Center, where you post some general ideas about some questions about some of our createbloggers. _smile.gif

By the way, I'm Ron a.k.a. azn_pnoy_boi. Please "PM" me if you still need help! happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.