Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blog Already Being Tracked - But I No Longer Have the Code!
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Createblog Support > Createblog Resolved Topics
lesetchka
I last used the CB tracker around late 2006. I deleted the CB icon from my LJ page but now, all these months later, I need/want to start using the tracker again. I no longer use the email address which I used back then to create my CB account (but can probably access it again) so have registered a new one. When I tried to track my LJ CreateBlog tells me that this LJ is already being tracked.

I need to know how I can again get the code for the tracker specific to my LJ so I can put a new tracker on my page. There is no help function for me to search out the answer to this question.

How do I fix this issue?

Thanks,
Lisa
Mickey
You don't need an email address to access your old cB account. Just log in using your old username. Stop the tracker from tracking your LiveJournal then make a new one for it. Or, simply log in to your old account and update the email address so you can start tracking from where you left off.
lesetchka
thanks Mike!! I will see if I can still get in under what I think was the email/user name I would have used back when I created the original tracker.
karmakiller
If you can't remember I suggest that you get in contact with one of the admins and tell them what your old username was and the e-mail address it's registered under, they'll be able to help you get back into your old account. This has happened before, so no worries.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.