Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How many of you girls do this?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
swishersweet
Have you ever swallowed your dudes load before? Were you forced into doing it? And I know most girls don't enjoy it but there may be some that do like it... Who doesn't find swallowing that bad?
Maccabee
sick.gif
Blyat
tuc123
i am a guy and i don't get why other guys dont want girls to swallow.
Tomates
QUOTE(IZZJAE @ Nov 21 2009, 02:26 PM) *
Have you ever swallowed your dudes load before? Were you forced into doing it? And I know most girls don't enjoy it but there may be some that do like it... Who doesn't find swallowing that bad?

why do you care so much? Are you looking for some free service?
tuc123
QUOTE(Tomates @ Nov 21 2009, 09:19 PM) *
why do you care so much? Are you looking for some free service?

let me restate that for you: PLEASE i need free services PLEASE
iRapediCarly
i like how the OP is the only mature person
heyo-captain-jack
I swallowed my own load once.

Actually, I do that at least once a week.
iRapediCarly
do you eat your veggies?
datass
QUOTE(buckwild-kingdom @ Nov 27 2009, 03:37 PM) *
i like how the OP is the only mature person

-SoDifferent
Yeah, I have. I wasn't forced or anything. Some girls don't like to do that for their boyfriend and some do. Depends on the girl.
AimeeLynn
No. Never.
azz90
ive done it twice with my boyfren n it tastes fckin sour really nasty. but i dont think its bad at all...its kiiNky i guess
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(azz90 @ Apr 2 2010, 02:08 PM) *
ive done it twice with my boyfren n it tastes fckin sour really nasty. but i dont think its bad at all...its kiiNky i guess

Jizz shouldn't be sour. Tell your boyfriend to eat better.
azz90
eww wtf ok..so what is it suppose to taste liike? im sure youve tasted alot to knw if its suppose to be sour or not riite? huh.gif
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(azz90 @ Apr 2 2010, 05:28 PM) *
eww wtf ok..so what is it suppose to taste liike? im sure youve tasted alot to knw if its suppose to be sour or not riite? huh.gif

I think it usually tastes bitter or salty. One of my friends told me that having the guy eat cinnamon makes it taste sweet.
azz90
QUOTE(Cristy @ Apr 2 2010, 04:29 PM) *
I think it usually tastes bitter or salty. One of my friends told me that having the guy eat cinnamon makes it taste sweet.

haha cinnamon tht made me laugh. so whatever the guy eats thts what it will taste like? hmm very interesting lets try pineapple juice like in hot tub time machiine
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(azz90 @ Apr 2 2010, 06:07 PM) *
haha cinnamon tht made me laugh. so whatever the guy eats thts what it will taste like? hmm very interesting lets try pineapple juice like in hot tub time machiine

Meat and dairy products will make semen taste salty, while fruits and cinnamon will make it taste sweet. Pineapples are supposed to be good for making semen taste sweet.
azz90
QUOTE(Cristy @ Apr 2 2010, 06:41 PM) *
Meat and dairy products will make semen taste salty, while fruits and cinnamon will make it taste sweet. Pineapples are supposed to be good for making semen taste sweet.

cristy is a FreaK.
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(azz90 @ Apr 3 2010, 02:45 AM) *
cristy is a FreaK.

..and you came to that conclusion how?
azz90
its ok im a freaK too
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(azz90 @ Apr 3 2010, 10:46 PM) *
its ok im a freaK too

Just because someone knows about that kind of stuff doesn't make her a freak. It's not that hard to go and read up on it online.
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(Cristy @ Apr 3 2010, 09:49 PM) *
Just because someone knows about that kind of stuff doesn't make her a freak. It's not that hard to go and read up on it online.

literotica or what
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(itanium @ Apr 3 2010, 11:23 PM) *
literotica or what

lol no.
heyo-captain-jack
It's ok, I like that site too.
Blyat
Don't worry Cristy you're not a feak!
you just know your info
none345678
Cristy ur a soopa freak
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(Uso @ Apr 4 2010, 06:03 PM) *
Don't worry Cristy you're not a feak!
you just know your info

I'm glad that someone else sees it my way.

QUOTE(spambot @ Apr 4 2010, 07:25 PM) *
Cristy ur a soopa freak

I'll take that as a compliment.
none345678
QUOTE(Cristy @ Apr 4 2010, 08:35 PM) *
I'll take that as a compliment.

eyebrowes.gif

LADiiEKAY
gross. pinch.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.