Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Too good to be true?
Forums > Community Center > Technology
Tomates
Is this price for this lense too good to be true?

http://www.amazon.com/Opteka-Super-Angle-P...246&sr=1-68
Jghelfi
Wow. Thats a big drop on the price. maybe it was on amazon for a while and so they lowered the price?
heyo-captain-jack
Amazon does massive price drops like that occasionally.

I got my monitor from Amazon for 1 USD. 22 inch flat screen with integrated speakers, runs at 1600 x 1200. Normally costs 120 USD.
creole
Good ol' Amazon.
_smile.gif
shawtiegotem
uhm, whats a more trusted site, amazon or ebay?
karmakiller
If it's Amazon that's selling it, then I'd trust Amazon more than eBay, but Amazon also has the "marketplace", so you'd be buying it from an independent seller. Sometimes when you buy things on "Amazon Marketplace" Amazon will fulfill the order, meaning that Amazon's return policy, etc. applies. Otherwise it's the sellers policy.

That lens is being sold by an independent seller, not Amazon.com.
iDecay
^ It's not being sold on the marketplace, it is sold from a shop that is affiliated with Amazon. I have a friend who bought a few things from that shop and there were no problems.

I know someone who has a few Opteka lenses from there. The lenses aren't bad, but you have to remember you're paying around $30-100 for it. I've never seen them go for the retail price either. Fisheyes are usually expensive, so even if it turns out to be shit, the $30 you're putting in won't be that much of a loss.
Maccabee
QUOTE(itanium @ Nov 5 2009, 03:39 PM) *
Amazon does massive price drops like that occasionally.

I got my monitor from Amazon for 1 USD. 22 inch flat screen with integrated speakers, runs at 1600 x 1200. Normally costs 120 USD.

1... dollar?
thats sick bro.

i love how sometimes there is used stuff that is like 90 percent cheaper, and as long as the reviews are good it is a great product.

also, buying something 25$ or more than buying everything that is 1 cent, so you dont have to pay shipping and you get free stuff! (well not free, but 1 cent is the closest you can get.)
shawtiegotem
http://www.amazon.com/T-Mobile-Branded-Das...613&sr=1-17

possible with just a new service plan?
1 cent?
Maccabee
QUOTE(STshawtie @ Nov 7 2009, 02:57 AM) *
http://www.amazon.com/T-Mobile-Branded-Das...613&sr=1-17

possible with just a new service plan?
1 cent?

Limited-Time Offer: Free Activation When You Buy a T-Mobile Phone

For a limited time, T-Mobile is offering no activation fees (a $35 value). This offer starts November 9, 2009, at 12:01 a.m. eastern time and runs through November 15, 2009, 11:59 p.m. Hawaiian time. New activation and a two-year agreement on a qualifying postpaid plan required (contract extensions for existing customers are excluded). Subject to credit approval. The $35 fee will be credited to your account within three billing cycles, and you must remain on a qualifying plan when the credit is applied. Up to $200 per line early cancellation fee and other up-front and monthly charges and fees may apply. See T-Mobile’s terms and conditions (including arbitration provision) at www.T-Mobile.com for additional rate-plan information, charges for features and services, and restrictions and details.

You have to sign up for a 2 year contract.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.