none345678
Why do you love your friends?
heyo-captain-jack
Because they're all white.
none345678
hypnotique
free cigarettes.
Gigi
I love my friends because they pull me back up when I'm feeling down. I sort of forgot that (good) friends will do that for you. Because when they did end up helping me, I felt so surprised. It's one thing to get stuck into a hole where you just feel sorry for yourself, but another when you refuse to get help and support from your friends. They're there for a reason.

The reason I write this is because I've been moved to tears by two of my close friends recently...which is a pretty rare occurrence. I didn't really realize how f*cked up until maybe a week ago until I began to talk to them and get some of their thoughts and reassurance.

I love my friends too <3 enough to write such a serious post on cB ^_^
creole
I love my friends, because they're my only spiritual support. Sure my parents supply me with stuff, but my parents will never accept who I am... cry.gif
none345678
I love my friends because they are like the big brothers I never had throb.gif
Mikeplyts
I love my friends, because they give me cocoa pebbles and a place to crash.
HeartOfPandora
'Cause they're f*cking crazy and it's amazing.
Jghelfi
well, my close friends are awesome and chill and they do some funny stuff. biggrin.gif

thats why i love them
Seon-ho-Lee
Your friends don't love you, though.
LittleMissSunshine
cause i am a free-loader.. LOL jkayyyy, i like them because they are hilarious.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.