Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i need sum good manga
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Anime
Pages: 1, 2
gigglez
ok, recently ive been BORED TO DEATH!! so kno any good manga? i read fushigi yugi, chobits, naruto, inu yasha, wish, marmalade boy, and... ranma 1/2. n dats about all da manga ive read. any suggestions? biggrin.gif
pikimoo
Tsubasa

SailorMoon

Love Hina

A.I. Love You

All of em are good
SupraS15
Midori no Hibi... im not sure where to find it though... also... I like Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z manga also... the anime is so shameful -___-

haha... but yeah... try Midori no Hibi! You will like it! happy.gif
TheSuGaRAdDiCt
no ceres..
defjam_gangsta
Greetings!!

_unsure.gif

CHEERS CB!!
MizzPookiE
MARS..chobits..love hina..<---(very funny)..and more..but i forgot...i haven't read them for a while
MANGAS ARE SOOO ADICTING!! pinch.gif
hybrid
Ruruoni Kenshin. _smile.gif

moved to Entertainment
LaRevolucion
Definitely check out MARS!! I totally recommend that one!! Also: Alice 19th if ur into heartfelt....Hellsing if ur into horror....Naruto if u like shonen and action....Eerie Queerie if u like yaoi and comedy....yeah...those are my recommendations.. biggrin.gif
RandomHero
Whats manga? huh.gif
gigglez
QUOTE(TheSuGaRAdDiCt @ Jul 13 2004, 11:42 PM)
no ceres..

so sorry, i read dat 1 too. is really good biggrin.gif
ThunderEvermore
Demon Diary
One Piece
Naruto
Cowboy Bebop
Chobits
y u u k i *
+ Naruto
+ Flame of Recca
+ Kamikaze kaitou jeanne
KKJ is probably the best manga for girls ^^
rensyx
FLCL (fooly-cooly or furi-kuri) is worth reading just to see the art style -- it's unlike any other.

however, the storyline doesn't make a lick of sense, but it's still pretty entertaining.

let me put it this way. the original OVA made more sense than the manga.

cowboy bebop is also pretty nice. eva manga is good too.
Caitlin
I read :
_ Marmalade Boy
_ Kodocha
_ Snop Drop
_ Alice 19th
_ and Fruits Basket
smrkangl
QUOTE(Caitlin @ Jul 14 2004, 1:12 PM)
I read :
_ Marmalade Boy
_ Kodocha
_ Snop Drop
_ Alice 19th
_ and Fruits Basket

YES! YES! DEFINITELY FRUITS BAKET!! happy.gif
it's like the awesomest manga there ever was created!!! wub.gif
It's about a girl who starts living with a cursed family, or Sohmas,the curse is whenever the opposite sex hugs them, they turn into a member of the chinese zodiac!! KYO, he's really hot, i wish he ends up with tohru!
JlIaTMK
go get Inuyasha.... happy.gif
distortedMIND
The mangas I currently love are:
` King of Bandit: Jing
` Chobits
` Alice 19th
` Ranma 1/2
` FLCL
` Fushigi Yuugi
ahjed
definately DETECTIVE CONAN!!!!!!! also... prince of tennis, flame of recca, marmalade boy, card captor sakura, hikaru no GO, inuyasha, rave master, trigun, etc
vietspirit
i like card captor sakura, rave master, and love hina. ermm.gif
tootsie_kiddo
WOW i never knew they had english manga! blink.gif i thought it was a JAPANESE thing u kno? well i hav ALL the series to ONEPIECE (1~36) and i hav Sherman King.... Love Hina, Gals, Fruits Basket, god damn, this is gna take agez. i hav two bookcases full of manga =P
banana_fish89
QUOTE(JlIaTMK @ Jul 14 2004, 2:12 PM)
go get Inuyasha.... happy.gif

definetly!!
rae
I just got a whole BUNCH of manga from Japan. Too much. stubborn.gif

GALS, Dot Hack (AWESOME), lots of unknown Ribon Comics, Imadoki, DN Angel, Chobits, Fruits Basket, and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.

That's just some. happy.gif
JuzPlainStrange
Sailor Moon 1-18 [all time fav! Plus the anime too!], CardCaptor Sakura [Sweet!!!], Erica Sakurazawa's comics [mostly 18+], Detective Conan [SOOO COOL! He's so smart!], Doraemon [actually I grew up watching the anime], Crayon Shinchan [totally LOL! Crazy kid!], City Hunter [totally funny!]
LatinaLady
i know what manga is... =) a japanese/anime comic. yes i learned about it on the chatroom in the morning. =) im happy cuz now i know what it is. =) let me be happy and dont rain on my parade.
imafreakinazn
love hina
magic knight rayearth
onegai teacher [or please teacher, buh onegai teacher is a 2 book special]
fruits basket
cardcaptor sakura
EddieV
street fighter, but i dont know if they still make those...
NinJa_CraZeEe
Maybe you'd like to read Azumanga Daioh, Naruto, or Imadoki?
Rock_Lee
QUOTE(rae @ Jul 25 2004, 9:16 PM)
I just got a whole BUNCH of manga from Japan. Too much. stubborn.gif

GALS, Dot Hack (AWESOME), lots of unknown Ribon Comics, Imadoki, DN Angel, Chobits, Fruits Basket, and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.

That's just some. happy.gif

The Dot Hack game for the Playstation 2 console is really good as well.
capsule
QUOTE(SupraS15 @ Jul 13 2004, 11:31 PM)
Midori no Hibi... im not sure where to find it though... also... I like Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z manga also... the anime is so shameful -___-

haha... but yeah... try Midori no Hibi! You will like it! happy.gif

YES...Midori no Hibi = kick ass manga! very enjoyable to read, something you'd read while having a cup of tea outside in a cozy afternoon happy.gif .

Azumanga Daioh is also a good choice, and if you're a CLAMP fan, get Tsubasa. My favorite manga? GREAT TEACHER ONIZUKA
imadorkabledxd
tenjou tenge
Counting
I like Bow Wow Wata and Zodiac P.I
Animeloverhk93
1)Kodocha
^Preteen romance
2)marmalade boy
^teen romance
3)cardcaptor sakura

1)Alita angel of chaos

1)Peach girl

1)Inuyasha
2)fruits baskit

hmmm there are alot more.. i just can't think of more lol laugh.gif
Star_Scar_Syndrome
trigun is pretty good, it goes in a different direction than the anime, and the story lines are much, much more deeper, and also FLCL i liked that too
wind&fire
someone should move this to Anime
xmkaex
laugh.gif haha i thought the title read

"i need sum good mango"
Just_Dream
I've posted a list in the other thread, but I'll post it here (and add onto it too so it won't be a useless/spam post, of course!):
  • Fruits Basket - I've only read some of it, but it's really good! Great development of characters!
  • Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou aka Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances
  • Hanazakari no Kimitachi E (Hana Kimi)
  • Ayashi no Ceres
  • Kodomo no Omocha (Kodocha!)
  • Mekakushi no Kuni - It's romantic and makes your heart race... This is really an AMAZING series and although the ending seems slightly like a cliffhanger, it's amazing that you won't care :] The ending's still good, but it makes people yearn for more...
  • Marmalade Boy - It's kind long... Bleh.. but it's cute :]
  • Full Moon Wo Sagashite - I cried! It's so sad but soo cute and sweet at the same time. You'll fall in love with all the characters because they all have a story to tell...
  • Kare Made Love KM - Really cute :]
  • Azumanga Daioh - And here I thought the anime was AWESOME, but the manga is BEYOND AWESOME.
  • Penguin Brothers - Quite possibly the shortest manga that has a GREAT plotline as well as wonderful character development. This one is a tearjerker if you read the ending. It really touches you heart and makes you feel like "wow, and I thought my childhood was chaotic."
  • Parfait Tic - I need to read more scanlations of this manga. It's REALLY good, but scanlations will leave you hanging. A good read thus far, though wink.gif
  • Hana Yori Dango - Wow... A VERY LOOONNNGGG manga series. I'd have to say that unlike Hazakari no Kimitachi E, this manga has A LOT going on and it doesn't drag. Hana Kimi tends to, but this manga is like.. WOW! It's definitely worth the read. Some parts are really funny, which I love. The art is simple at first, but it gets better and better later on :D
    Love Monster - Hm... at times I'd have to say this manga's kinda well... "perverted" since there are sexual references and whatnot... BUT besides that, the storyline is amazing! It's a cool read, since there's always random twists and turns. :]
KissMe2408
Go out and get FRUITS BASKET.

You won't be sorry
Star_Scar_Syndrome
naruto is also a good one if you dont wanna wait for the anime....
Just_Dream
QUOTE(Star_Scar_Syndrome @ Jan 25 2006, 4:48 PM)
naruto is also a good one if you dont wanna wait for the anime....

Funny... Naruto (in Japanese!) is one of the few animes that no one complains about. You know there's always those people (including myself!) that compare the manga to the anime and there's always something wrong with the anime, but I haven't nothing to complain about haha whistling.gif wink.gif

Naruto is pretty interesting, since it doesn't require you to know much and everything becomes easily understandable.

I was reading my boyfriend's Mobile Suit Gundam Ashtray (which I bought him -_-".. that cheapo!) and it's confusing! Haha just watching Gundam Seed Destiny (anime) is even MORE confusing for me! Haha I guess I'm not smart enough or quick enough to understand.. whistling.gif

PIE. :]
wind&fire
Get Backers...

bought v. 8 yesterday...

QUOTE(Just_Dream @ Jan 26 2006, 5:17 PM)
PIE. :]

WEEBL AND BOB throb.gif
Just_Dream
QUOTE(wind&fire @ Jan 25 2006, 10:18 PM)
Get Backers...

bought v. 8 yesterday...
WEEBL AND BOB throb.gif

ohmy.gif OMG YOU KNOW. I LOVE YOU.

There should be like.. weird weebl and bob manga or something.. haha that would be awesome! "Damn you weebull! You win this time..." biggrin.gif

And just for the same of non-spam...

Hot Gimmick is pretty good too wink.gif Although you can d/l it, buying the actual copy is so much more worthwhile :]
wind&fire
actually they made an anime weebl bob episode... it was called "Hentai"

[to make post relevant]
Kindaichi Case Files... extremely good... its, a, murder mystery of sorts
ikn0wurm0m
I lyke initial D and naruto. I watch naruto episodes in jap. Funny stuff there.
F_L_I_P
I started reading Shojo Beat its pretty intresting (NANA >.<) you might wanna give it a go ^_^

-Phil-
islandgirl4eva
I have a subscription!

My favorite series from that mag are Nana (DUH), Absolute Boyfriend (why does a sex-machine boyfriend turn me on?), and Crimson Hero.
FLIPxADDICTION
ayashi no ceres
sonata
anything by CLAMP! <3

tsubasa, xxxHolic, (<--those are CLAMP) DNAngel, Fruits Basket... oh, and I like some of the new non-japanese stuff that Tokyopop's been coming out with... Fool's Gold and Dramacon...
doom_diver
Dont know have anyone heard of this but:

20th century boys?

Its has nothing to do with perverted stuff. Its a really cool sci-fi about the future and its just AWESOME!!

I guess no one here have heard of it though. Search on wikipedia if you wanan find out
islandgirl4eva
QUOTE(sonata @ Jan 31 2006, 10:43 PM)
anything by CLAMP! <3

tsubasa, xxxHolic, (<--those are CLAMP) DNAngel, Fruits Basket... oh, and I like some of the new non-japanese stuff that Tokyopop's been coming out with... Fool's Gold and Dramacon...

I like Dramacon, too. It's quite funny happy.gif
george_fred
Kodocha is my all time fav.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.