Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Google Wave
Forums > Community Center > Technology
emberfly
Wow. that was extremely underwhelming.

This feature is nothing special or needed.

Tramatize
QUOTE(emberfly @ Sep 30 2009, 05:58 PM) *
Wow. that was extremely underwhelming.
This feature is nothing special or needed.

Which is exactly why, nobody, including myself, will care, or reply to this.
fixtatik
Weee, Facebook in a box. Now they can work on getting it to work for the other 50% of the internet population that uses a browser that doesn't support HTML5.
kryogenix
sounds like some jealous folks in here
synapse
I just got invited... I have 8 invitations to give out. Anyone still need one?
Joanne
I want! tongue.gif
HeartOfPandora
Reminds me of TED.
queen
i actually like wave. i use it with my study groups /nerd.
synapse
QUOTE(Joanne @ Nov 14 2009, 02:42 PM) *
I want! tongue.gif

pm the email you want it sent to.
medic
I have been using Google Wave since they launched the Sanbox test server for developers. Over the months, I have seen some amazing improvements with wave, and I have a feeling that once it's out of beta (Which will be years from now), it will become the norm.

In less than 3 months they took it from crashing your web browser every time you clicked something, to a somewhat functional product. I hate to imagine what kind of server infrastructure they will need to run it on a massive scale though, but Google will somehow pull it off.
synapse
Since I've been invited I haven't had reason to use it. :|
mizzkim
Google wave is awesome. I don't think it will catch up with AIM though... but who knows google is on top of the world lol
Joanne
I've been using Google Wave a lot this past week, just testing it out with a couple of friends. I think I kind of understand it now... it's so much fun to play with! Now I'm just hoping Google will come up with a way to make it less laggy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.